Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I am incapable of coming up with a name for this post.

It's hump day!


Well gurls, Wednesday has come around once more. I write this to as I sit on my couch watching a Mark Ruffallo movie, surrounded by a sea of tissues. I'm sick. I'm sick of being sick. I've spent this entire week sleeping late, not understanding my school work, and wandering around in my pajama's....which now that I think about it is what I do every week...

Moving on.

Grace: Your post was lovely made me more appreciative of snowy New England days.

Laura: My thought on your post put simply:



Mercy: Your post reversed all that Grace's had done, and made me wish for spring time.

Well gurls, you know what's 13 days from today? Mercy's 16th birthday. And you know where I'll be? At your house. Also, do you know what's 30 days from today? My 16th birthday. And you know where you'll be? At my house. THIS LIFE IS LOOKING UP GURLS!

The one downside to all this seeing you is that I don't think Laura will be here or there. Because she's going on a missions trip to Delaware. She won't be home on her only little sisters 16th birthday. I'm not bitter I swear.  Ah, gurls, remember the good old days, when we spent weeks and weeks together creating imaginary friends (read: stalkers) who are obsessed with us? And when we drew pictures for hours and hours even though society told us we were too old to do such. Those were the days.

There's always the summer. And this blog of course. But I can honestly say if the Doctor where to crash into my backyard tomorrow, and ask me to feed him fish fingers and custard, I would command him to take me to the Ege residence, and SHU and abduct you gurls so we could travel through all of time and relative dimension in space together without losing a day of your busy lives.

Am I making sense? Probably not. Ah well.

Anyway I'm going to bounce.

Rice, I'm sure your post will be absolutely spectacular.

I love you all.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment