Thursday, January 22, 2015

watch out world, I'm now on the road


Hello to all of my favorite people, and a happy Thursday. 
I'm going to start this post first off by saying the biggest of happy birthdays to Laura. I know we're a bit past your actual day, but that doesn't mean you should've stopped celebrating. Also, I liked your post this week. Mercy and Rose, I liked yours as well. I don't think I'd ever really say "I didn't like your post." to any of you... but I also don't like telling you that I liked your posts. I don't know. I just feel weird saying it. 

Anyway....

I passed my drivers test yesterday which is exciting. I can't pick up my license from the DMV until tomorrow or later, so I'm not officially licensed yet, but soon. And it's just kind of great to have this little bit of freedom. Because I somehow haven't ever been in serious trouble with my parents, my mom has this unwavering trust in me and although I never want to betray that trust or ruin that relationship we have, it's nice to know that I can sort of start to do things that I want because of my ability to get myself from place to place. Like the fact that I can go places or see people more on my schedule than on my parents schedule, makes me happy. Because sometimes I just really need to get out of the house, take some space and just do my own thing. I've already made hypothetical plans with some of my friends about hanging out because we can now drive ourselves. I don't know, I just feel like this is something I've been working on for a long time and I've finally reached the end goal. Also, I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't ever have to take another drivers-ed class again. Such a relief. 
But yeah, that's what's been going on here. I'd love to stay and chat but The YouTube Interview with President Obama is supposed to be live-streaming any minute and I just kind of want to see what GloZell is gonna to say to Mr. President. 

I really hope all your weekend shenanigans go as planned
<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment