Wednesday, January 21, 2015

To make up for the lack of segways in this post, I'm calling it segway.

It's hump day!
So this is a gif from my new obsession, Merlin. This is king
Arthur he has noodle hair.
I'm currently watching Henry the 5th while trying to write this post. Ah, multitasking how I suck at you.

I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: Your post was short yet hotmazing (oh how hat word brings back middle school memories) like you. I don't quite remember the details of it, but I remember like it a lot.

Laura: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

If there was an OTAS constitution -which needs to happen- I would ask that there be an amendment stating that this song must be posted on each Foursome members birthday. You're not 19. You're just not. Rose does not approve. Your post was good by the way. You're coming home this weekend, right? Maybe I'll bother to get out of bed and see you.

Mercy: I cannot believe that you're going to be 16 in just less than a month! I'm not even going to try to believe that I'm going to be 16 just 17 days after that. I just won't.

So on Sunday I was procrastinating on Youtube and I found this show that's like The Lizzie Bennet Diaries except it's Anne of Green Gables, and it's lovely. You simply have to watch it.


Anne Shirley is my alter ego. Well actually, Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing is my alter ego. Anne Shirley is way too positive to be me. But I still love her. She's bae.

SEGWAY

I've been drawing a lot lately while binge watching Supernatural and Merlin. As you well know, I'm not much of an artist. I like to draw, but my artistic abilities are not anything special.  I love to look at art. I love to listen to music. I love to watch plays. I love the arts. I love history. I  love a lot of things. Do you ever get overwhelmed by all the things you love because you don't have the time to enjoy them properly?


SEGWAY

HOLY CRAP, WE'VE BEEN THE FOURSOME FOR 2 YEARS? IT FEELS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY THAT YOU WERE AT MY HOUSE EATING MY FOOD ON MY COUCH LAUGHING ABOUT NOTHING! WHAT!

I have to go. Grace, I'm looking forward to your Thorsday post.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment