Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"The average human brain weighs in at around 3 pounds, and an elephant brain can weigh close to four times that much, but the biggest brains of all come sperm whales, and weigh an average of 17 pounds." Thank you google.

It's hump day!

Can we just talk about how Captain Crunch is the most delicious cereal ever? I'm eating it right now, and writing this, even though I should probably finish school or something, but whatever.

All of you posts were beautiful like all of your faces.

Grace: You started off the new year in a glorious fashion. I congratulate you with Benedict Cumberbatch.


Laura: I'm sorry you feel this way. Depression sucks. Let me give you some unwarranted advice in the words of Esther Earl: “Just be happy, and if you can't be happy, do things that make you happy. Or do nothing with the people that make you happy.” 

Mercy: Your post was wonderful. I especially appreciated all the Gilmore Girls gifs. Also that dream you had sounded terrifying. I was terrified. I am still terrified. *shudders*


The three pounds of ground beef-like-substance-meat that is currently piloting my body has been thinking some thoughts lately. Thoughts like, if my life was a novel, would other people find it boring? And, would I be the main character? Or would I be a random side character, like Hannah Abbot, or something? Also, why on earth would Mr. and Mrs. Fillmore name their child Millard? That's just cruel. And, what is the weight capacity of the floor boards in my room? Meaning, how many books can it hold? Tacos. Just tacos. What do I want to do with my life? Is teaching really for me? If I were to die today, would my last words be something lame like, "Oh, crap I'm going to die." or something awesome like "To die would be an awfully big adventure." I asked John what he thinks his last words would be, and he said "I REALLY DO KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN!" Why is he so strange? Why am I so strange? Why is life so strange? Is peanut butter a liquid or a solid? What about pudding? If I were to chuck a potato really hard at the ground, how high would it bounce? Would it bounce? Or are it's atoms too tightly packed? Someday when I'm old, can I use a candy cane to walk with instead of a normal cane? Will I be a fun old lady? Will I ever live to be an old lady? Do I want to live to be an old lady? I'm going to be 16 in less that two months. Holy crap. Do rude people know they're rude? Am I a rude person? Why do people always try and bribe other people with money, when clearly bacon is a better bribing tool? 

Anyway, that's just what I've been thinking about lately. 

So have you (meaning Grace and Mercy and not Laura because I know her answer), ever heard a Ludo? They're my new, and kind of old, obsession. There's hilariously morbid. Anyway, here's some of their best song.


I should go, I have stuff to do.

Grace, I'm  looking forward to your fantastically Grace-full post tomorrow.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment