Tuesday, January 6, 2015

noodle to soodle!!

good evening gurls, it's Tuesday.

don't ask about the title of my post. it's this Tyler Oakley thing and i just love him so just ayuyagkjhaskgdhjfhgasd

also, my fingers are numb. like, I honestly cannot feel them. uuugghhh

so I'm listening to Beyonce and this is me right now




so anyway

I (obviously) loved all your posts. Rosie, yous was very funny, but also nice and inspiring, so thank you for that.

Grace, yours was also inspiring and like, nostalgic, which I enjoyed.

Laura, yours was really depressing and I'm sorry you're not doing well- be happy please!! know that we're all here for you, and we believe in you and I KNOW that you're gonna make it through this crazy thing called life- i know it. trust me.


anyway, school has started again for most of us, and honestly it just sucks like i enjoy sleeping but school doesn't want me to enjoy life anymore apparently.




my overall reaction to anything related to school

yes, all of those gifs are from Gilmore Girls, I have no shame.


ok so now I'm listening to the one and only (perfect) Dodie Clark because her original songs always get me inspired okay liSTEN TO THIS BEAUTY



perfection.


OKAY OKAY OKAY! I have to tell y'all, but especially Rosie, this dream I had last night.

I had this dream that Rosie and I didn't wanna be Christians anymore, so in the middle of a church service, we got up and just left and then ran around this giant building just like, doing whatever we wanted cuz we thought we were being rebellious and like my mom got so mad at us and it was so scary and when I woke up I had this terrible feeling in my stomach like no i don't want to not be a christian, i WANNA BE A CHRISTIAN I SWEAR!!!! and it was sad.

but I'm okay now :)


so, since the new year, I've been trying to be more happy and stuff and stay true to myself and my values and all that, so I like made a playlist on my iPod of songs that keep me/remind me to be happy and I've been looking at happy quotes on pinterest, so yeah I just thought I'd share some with y'all...











anyway, those things, and Sadie Robertsons book, are some of the things that help remind me to be happy and to be awesome and stuff.


well I have to go now because it's 7:59 so bye now

Rosie, I'll see you tomorrow :)

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment