Tuesday, January 27, 2015

snow is so pretty

good evening gurls, it's Tuesday!

I loved all your posts from last week, although I don't remember much of them except Laura's because Grace did a live reading of it at 11:00 last night (congrats on the Male Suitor, by the way! aaahaha that sounds so strange.)........ but I do remember that Rosie posted the Green Gables Fables video- which btw, Rosie, I've seen. Have you watched Nothing Much To Do yet?? it's fantastic.
Hero (left) and Beatrice (right) are so pretty...



so, my feet are frozen, my hands are frozen, and as much as I wish winter was over, I really do love all the snow that's been coming down lately. it looks so pretty just drifting from the light sky and piling up, so fluffy and soft.

I went out and played with Millie for like an hour and a half and it was fun, but then I got to come inside and drink hot chocolate and eat french toast for lunch and watch Stardust next to the nice warm fire, and that was even better.
and we're watching Sense and Sensibility tonight and I'm so excited because it's probably my favorite Jane Austen story not to mention Grace and I are Maryanne and Elinor.
also, my school has basically cancelled this whole week of school for me, so i've gotten to catch up on my Gilmore Girls watching, catch up on my re-reading of books (no, I am not too old for the penderwicks at point mouette) and catch up with my homeschooling.

so basically i have a a love/hate relationship with winter, because I hate the cold and i'm ready for my summer clothes, but i love getting snow days and i love staying inside and watching movies and drinking too many cups of coffee with the excuse that it "keeps me warm" when really i'm just addicted to coffee, and i get to read a lot and all that lovely stuff...... ah, winter. what will i ever do with you???

anyway, i should go, because i want to watch S&S.



Rosie, i'll see you tomorrow :)

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment