Tuesday, January 13, 2015

no judgement okay

good evening gurls, it's Tuesday.


so, I'm just gonna reply to all your posts real quick before I get into anything.

String bean- I'm glad you're feeling better. Also, I'm very glad your community service thing went so well! :) the world needs more community service.


My little tiramisu- your post was very questionable. (HA HA GET IT?!?!) I really loved it, actually. Also, going off what Grace said, I want my last words to be "All is well."

Racegay: yourway ostpay asway eryvay oodgay, andway Iway ottallytay understandway hatway youway ereway alkingtay aboutway. iway eelfay hattay ootay.



to know my current feelings so that I don't have to talk about them:




so i'm overly obsessed with kpop right now, I dunno why..... anyway, here are some of my favorite kpop songs right now.


THAT KEY CHANGE THOUGH




THE WANDA GARLS




also, i have no idea why, but I've been listening to a lot of Nicki Minaj's new album on Spotify, but only some of it because most of it is pretty inappropriate, but she actually has some really deep songs (e.g: Pills N Potions, All Things Go, I Lied,)  but yeah idk I guess I'm just getting more into hip hop and R&B music. don't judge me okay. i'm not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj in general, so don't go hating me please. i just like some of her stuff. whatever people.

OH Rosie, so you should totally watch this YouTube series called Nothing Much To Do, a modern retelling of Much Ado About Nothing- not unlike the Lizzy Bennet Diaries web series.

Grace is making me watch it, and it's actually quiet lovely. They're from New Zealand and their accents are beautiful.


here's the first episode. you're welcome.


anyway, I should go. sorry this was so short and random.... I'm sort of out of it today.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow :)

xoxo,
Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment