Wednesday, January 14, 2015

In which I over use gifs and under use words

It's hump day!


I'm going to reply to your posts because I have nothing else to write about.

Grace: Your post was rather good. It was very feeling. By that I mean it was full of feelings.





Your feeling are perfectly valid and I too ask those questions all the time, by the way. Also, you, Mercy, and Hannah, are Joey, Jesse, and Danny. It's terrifying.

Laura: I was so happy to hear you had a good time on your trip.




Also, you're turning 19 in a 6 days, can we just have that conversation? You're not old enough to be 19. I don't like you aging. You're going to start aging backwards like Benjamin Button, okay?

Mercy: Your post was Mercytastic. Mercymazing? I don't know what I'm trying to say okay. I'm kind of rambling because I have to finish this post soon because I have to be at church in a half an hour. Anyway, here's a gif of your future husband to explain my feelings of your post. 


Okay, alright. Okay. I need to develop a rant for today in the next 10 minutes. But I don't have anything to rant about...I could rant about weather...no, that's over done....I could rant about politics...but that's also over done....New England? Nah....I've got nothing...crap...this post is weird....crap....sorry.

Here's some Vlogbrothers to make up for it.

I really have to go, sorry for the piece of crap I just created. Grace please make your post better than this one. 

Sorry -Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment