Thursday, January 15, 2015

In which Grace doesn't have much to say

Hullo lovely ladies (*cue Les Mis music*)

Okay, we're just gonna watch this music video.

Why? Because I can't be outdone by Mercy when it comes to kpop. Also, she builds a freaking TARDIS. And I'm a little bit and lot bit obsessed with her music.

I'm happy to say that all of your posts this week made me happy. None of you left me feeling like I needed to cry. Nobody left me rethinking my life, and nobody made me feel like I had just read a John Green novel. Thanks for that:)

This week I've been reading a lot about the pilots in WWI. Mostly the flying aces and I really, really wish that I was one of them because it is tremendously exciting sounding. I keep telling mom that I want to be a pilot for the Air Force but she just gives me this face every time. I don't think she's very excited about the idea. But seriously, these guys were exceptional hero's who I hadn't even given a thought for until I was forced to study about them. I love reading about the World Wars and I'm gonna try and see if mom will give me extra credit for reading The Book Thief. She probably won't but it's worth a shot.
You know what's exciting? The fact that I'm in my very last semester of high school. It's kind of weird because it seems like it went really fast. Too fast. Also, I'm testing for my drivers license next week and I'm so freaking excited.
tbt
I'm sorry that this is short but I don't have much to write about this week. Hopefully next week will be better. Sorry Rose for not making this any better than yours. I hope all your weekend adventures are quite filled with wonder and extraordinary happenings. <3 G

1 comment:

  1. Hello the Four Awesome. Wish you a very blessed, prosperous and a very Christ centered New year. I am so glad to know four of you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to know that you are writers. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have you four to come to Mumbai to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience and also will have live stories to capture them in your writings. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richest blessings on you four as you seek God's direction in your life. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete