Tuesday, December 30, 2014

i hate new years

good morning gurls, it's Tuesday.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be posting today but imma do it anyway.



SOOOO i'm really upset that Christmas is like, at an end.

I mean, i got amazing gifts no doubt, and saw alllll my family and we threw an awesome surprise party for my amazing mother, but i'm still upset it's all over. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year ever and i'm sad we have to wait a whole year for it to come again.

not to mention, i hate new years celebrations. they're pointless and stupid. there's a new year EVERY YEAR no need to celebrate the same stupid thing over and over again. everyone does the same thing every year- go to some stupid party, get drunk, scream and holler unnessicarily loudly when the ball drops, the make a bunch of STUPID AND OVERUSED new years jokes that AREN'T even funny, and then leave and go home and sleep. augh.
its all stupid to me.

okay well this has been a good rant.

now listen to Andrea Bocelli's version of my favorite song ever in the world.





now listen to this cover of the same song, but it's the best version because it's beautiful and wonderful and lovely. And she sings in english and french and it think it's just so beautiful, whether she can speak french or not.


Louis Armstrong's version is amazing as well. I'm just obsessed with this song.


okay well i gotta go. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GURLS LATER TODAY! okay bye.

rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow i guess????

*go away mercy!*

okay byeeeeeeeeeee.....

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment