Wednesday, November 19, 2014

This is probably going to be short as well.

MERCY I'M LISTENING TO FOUR AND HOLY CRAP I AM IN LOVE AND HOLY CRAP! Anyway, onto the most awesome round story of all time.

"Am I?" she said, pricking her sword slightly harder into Samuels chin.....

"Well, Mr. Manchester, I would love to fight you however, I'm afraid your pride must still be wounded from our last duel, and I'd hate to have an unfair advantage." Said Miranda. 
"I can handle myself, girl." Said Samuel.
"Well, if your sure, James, give Mr. Manchester your sword." Commanded Miranda. Wordlessly James handed Samuel his sword. 
There have been many great duels in history. In my opinion these duels can be narrowed to top three. The duel Mrs. Weasley has with Bellatrix Lastrange in the 7th Harry Potter, 




the sword fight Wesley and Inigo Montoya have in the princess bride,



and this one. The duel was far more evenly matched this time because Samuel Manchester's pride had been wounded. 
The crew merely at on the sidelines and watched the whole thing play out. Later, when asked for the details of the battle, they were unable to provide any useful information. As Scurvy Steve said, "I couldn't tell you what the swords were doing, 'cause they were moving so fast, I just spent the whole time watching the hair." And can I just say that between Miranda and Samuel, there was a crap ton of hair, and it was all flowing about in a glorious manner.
The duel was just reaching it' climax. Samuel and Miranda were standing in front of the stairs, jabbing and dodging, when Byron/Jesse came rushing up the stairs. He had just awoken from being knocked out, and he had a large purple bruise forming on his beautiful face. He was coming to tell Miranda that Samuel had escaped, which I think is safe to say, she already knew.
Miranda, noticed Byron just as she disarmed Samuel and had him on his knees.
"Byron?" She exclaimed, dropping her sword in surprise.
"Byron? I think you mean Jesse." Said James.
"What are you doing here?" Miranda asked.
"I...uh...um..." He said.
"How did you get here?"
"I....uh....Miranda look out!" Said Byron. While Miranda had been distracted by Byron, Samuel had stolen her sword, and was about to behead Miranda with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment