Tuesday, November 18, 2014

this is probably gonna be short.

Miranda had just been polishing her sword when she heard shouts, screams and rigorous yells from out on the ship deck. Spinning around to face her cabin door quickly, she jolted her head to the side slightly, trying to hear what the people seemed to be yelling.

Finally, she heard it- "WHO LET HIM OUT OF HIS CHAINS?!"

And then Miranda knew- Samuel had gotten lose. 

Taking a quick and firm grip on her sword, Miranda shot towards the cabin door and pulled it open, her heard beating wildly with adrenaline. 

Who had let him out of his shackles? Damn that fool! Somebody must have done it, for there were no weapons or any other means in which Samuel could've gotten lose by. 
Someone must have teamed up with the low-life pirate and set him free! Blasted men. They were never to be trusted.

Miranda hurried to above deck and looked around quickly- the sight before made her catch her breath.

Samuel was standing in the middle of the deck, wielding a sword, and surrounded by what looked like the entire crew- staring dumbfounded and shocked at the master swordsman (and pancake maker.)

Miranda took a deep breath, steeling herself, before she marched straight up to Samuel, pushing past the stark-still men staring at the pirate.

"Ah, look who has finally joined the party! Good to see your beautiful face again," Sam said with a flash of a charming smile, winking at Miranda.

Miranda gritted her teeth as she thrust her sword up and under Samuel's chin, "I told you when I let above deck that you were only allowed to wander around freely if you were not threatening us- you seem to be rather bad at following that rule."

Samuel smirked, "Ah, well, guess it slipped my mind. I really am truly sorry- guess I got carried away when that little cabin boy set me free...."

Miranda narrowed her eyes- Jesse? He didn't seem the type to do something like that.

"I don't believe you." she muttered.

Samuel shrugged, "I can't change that-  I just needed a stretch I suppose. Are you up for a duel?"

Miranda raised her eyebrows, "Am I?" she said, pricking her sword slightly harder into Samuels chin.....


have to go! Rosie, I trust you.
xoxo,
Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment