Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Whet

I JUST WROTE LIKE HALF A POST AND THEN IT DELETED ITSELF I AM VERY MAD UAJDNCKSMQLSBEKABDJQJDNLDKDJRODJ

Anyway. 

Good evening gurls, it's Tuesday. 

Our computer is still broken so I'm using Gracie's phone again, yay. 

Speaking of the little burrito child, her post was... Well it was... 



That sums it up. I'm not gonna talk about  it. Ever. 

Laura, your post was beautiful, sentimental and wise, causing me to reminisce on our younger days. Can I just say- Week Three??
..... 
Ahh, what adorable children we were. 



So anyway, today's been a good day. School went well except my bus ride home took like 8123456790000000000000 hours and that was annoying cuz I just wanted to be home and stuff, but Abbie's boyfriend came over this evening and we made spring rolls with yummy sauce and I LOVE Asian food so I really appriciated that, and now we're watching The Princess Bride because Anton has never seen it. (I know, right?? What kind of life is he living?) 

Sooo I honestly can't stand what some people think of religion- like they think that just because they're not religious that means that they can just make stupid and offensive jokes and not even think about the people around them like UM GURL YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR VIEWS AND OPNIONS RESPECTED, SO WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE GONNA WANT THEIRS RESPECTED TOO like seriously why you gotta be so roooood. 


^^ best response to anything just.... Whet??? *hand gesture included*

Anyway I'm just fed up with the ignorant children at my school who don't know anything but won't bothering to listen when someone tries to explain like CHILD. STOP. YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. A RUDE IDIOT.









Goodness.. I haven't had a good rant in a while. 

Anyway I gotta go. I'm glad we had this talk. 

Rosie, I'll HOPEFULLY, and BETTER hear from you tomorrow... Or else.

xoxo, 
Mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment