Wednesday, October 22, 2014

So, uhm but yeah.

It's hump day!



I almost forgot to post again....I suppose it's because mind's been in a muddle lately. More on that later, for I am going to reply to you lovely ladies posts.

Grace: I felt very punished after gazing through the Shanko/Bean pictures in your post. I shudder to think of it.

Laura: I can't believe we forgot the 200th post. Actually, I can believe I forgot it, and Mercy too, but the fact that you and Grace forgot it, well, it's hard to believe. When I was reading your post, just now naturally, because it's me, I got all sentimental a fuzzy on the inside. I love out little third space. I also love coffee, so I'm going to go get some.

Mercy: Your post was great. It made me miss your stupid face. Remind me again why we don't live closer?

I write this to you as I am wrapped up burrito style in my quilt at the computer desk, having just watched the Great Gatsby (Which was terrible by the way). As I mentioned before, my mind is all in a muddle. I'm not really sure why, but I've keep on not being able to talk. Like, I'll be in the middle of a conversation with someone and I just can't think of anything to say. And when I can think of something to say it's completely irrelevant. I don't really know how to explain it. I can't focus on anything. Like just now, I wrote this entire paragraph, and I have no idea where I was going with this. Ah, well. 



On a completely unrelated note, I'm currently in the middle of reading A Song of Myself, by Walt Whitman, and it's wonderful. I've decided that my literature taste needs to branch out towards poetry and short stories, because that's all my attention span can handle these days. 

Also, as Laura mentioned in her post, it's nearly November. So Round Story 2.0? I think yes. 



Uhm, so yeah I'm gonna go. Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow, I hope there won't be any Bean in it.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment