Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm not quite sure what I just wrote, but I don't want to proof read.

Well, it's hump day!



Actually, it's Tuesday night. I'm currently watching the World Series. Kansas City is beating the crap out of San Francisco, but I'm sure you don't care. I'm not here to talk about baseball, I'm here to fangirl about Halloween, however I shall reply to your posts first.

Grace: The pirate round story idea is genius. And, while we are making suggestions, I think the characters from last years (holy snot that was a year ago?) round story should come in...just saying...

Laura: So you're freaking coming home on freaking Halloween which freaking screws my freaking Cracker Barrel plan and I freaking hate you. But whatever. It's good to hear you're enjoying school.

Mercy: Your post was short and sweet. Like my grade school crush. He was really short. He's still really short. But that's irrelevant.

Well gurls, as I said before, this post is a Halloween appreciation post. This year, this October, I've gotten into the Halloween spirit. If there is a Halloween spirit? Other than the obvious...



Friday night, I sat alone in my room in the dark watching Psycho, which was not really that scary.

Except for this part. And the shower scene was a little creepy

But as I was watching Psycho, I decided I like being scared. There's something so glorious about having the crap scared out of you, you know?  My point is, old horror movies are the best man created thing ever, and the next we're all together, I'm making all of you watch Psycho and possibly The Shining.

Anyway, Halloween.

Halloween is the best of all holidays.

Reasons Why Halloween Is The Best Holiday, Don't Argue Because You're Wrong

  • Candy, obviously.
  • You get to dress up like a character from a book and not get teased for it. 
  • Carving pumpkins.
  • Horror movies.
  • The Halloween feasts in Harry Potter were always the best part. 
  • Did I mention candy?
  • The seasonal, pumpkin shaped Reeses. They have more peanut butter! 
I can honestly confess, that I'm anxiously awaiting Friday. 





Originally my Halloween plans were going to Cracker Barrel with Ben, however those plans were thwarted by Laura's "coming home for Halloween" and "trick or treating with friends" plan.  So now my plans for Halloween are sitting alone in bedroom, in the dark, watching the Shining and eating candy. Well, and dressing up. This year, because of my fabulous new haircut, I'm going to part my hair down the middle and be Matt Damon from Good Will Hunting. While on the subject of costumes, gurls, Dear Reader Chums, are you dressing up? If so, what are you dressing up as?


Well, I have some Stephen to King, fare thee well.

Rice, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment