Thursday, October 30, 2014

I also didn't proof read. So just deal with it.

Hello it is I! 


I'm never disappointed by Google. It's a Halloween bagel. 

  Okay so.... this week has been terrible. Not the worst week I've had in my life, I can definitely think of times that have been worse, but this week was pretty bad. It started out fine. Sunday was awesome. Jonathan came over and Mercy, him, and I went to go see the Maze Runner together and then we went to youth group, and it was the best youth group of the year. The Senior class had too much fun getting into trouble, snapchatting each other, and sneaking off to "Starbucks". And then Monday was alright for most of the day but something happened and suddenly every emotion I've ever had was spiraling out of control. 
  You know those times when all you want is to be alone? That feeling of not wanting to be with people, especially those you live with, and you just want it to be quiet. But then as soon as you get alone, you realize it was the worst decision you could possibly have made. And every thought in your head is horrible, and all you need to do is cry.
  That was my whole week. And yes girls, I did cry. I absolutely hate taking showers because then I'm stuck with wet hair for the next 5 hours (#firstworldproblems), but there was a point where I actually took a shower just so I could spend 15 minutes sobbing because I couldn't hold it in anymore. 
  And part of me knows that it's just me being a girl and we girls just have those... times... of total emotional interrupt, but another part of me is utterly confused, lost, and still upset. 
  But I've been finding ways of distracting myself from the thoughts in my head and somehow, I'm not sure how, I've been surviving this week. 

  So for a change of topic. I'M SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN AND NOVEMBER AND WRITING STORIES WITH YOU AND WRITING A STORY BY MYSELF FOR NANOWRIMO (WHICH MIGHT HAVE A SCHIZOPHRENIC PERSON IN IT BECAUSE I'M FASCINATED BY THAT AND OTHER MIND PROBLEMS.) 
  I'm so happy that all of you gurls like my pirate idea, just please don't feel like it has to just be pirates. I don't care if only one of the characters is a pirate. or even if the only mention of a swashbuckling scalawag is that one person wears a pirate hat and has a crush on Will Turner (ew). It doesn't matter and I don't know why I'm worrying about this. You gurls will make it special and original and unique much better than if just one of us were to write something. 

  Another thing, I had someone at work today tell me that Halloween is a demonic holiday and it doesn't make sense that a Christian would celebrate it. That was an interesting conversation. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I certainly don't know if 'celebrate' is a good word for how I approach Halloween. Maybe I celebrate the chocolate. And get excited about the costumes. I don't know. What are your thoughts about it? Fandom, let me know in the comments 

  This week I'm thankful that I didn't end up killing myself or anyone else while I've been riding the wave of terror called emotions. 

  But I have to go to a driving class, so I guess I'll say my farewells and I can't wait for next week when The Round Story 2.0 will start <3 G


No comments:

Post a Comment