Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The shortest post of all time #noregrets.

Good evening gurls, it's Tuesday.



I'm using Halloween gif's today since the holiday is right around the corner.

So, I'm like really tired today and I don't remember what I was gonna talk about (Although I did have something) so I guess I should just reply to your posts...

LauraPoo- I'm so glad you're feeling better :) it makes me upset when my friends are upset, so I'm really happy that you're doing better. Literally, lists are like my favorite things in the world, and my favorite kind are list of thing that make you happy, like AHH I love them!!




Rosie- your post was um....



Gracie-


I LOVE THE PIRATE IDEA SO MUCH!!!! AHHHH





wow so I'm listening to this EP on Spotify and it's really, really good... it was just this girl I found on Youtube and she mentioned having an EP on Spotify so I was like 'oh I'll just add it' and OHADFKJHASJKFGALKHEGDFDHSFKJH it's so good.

Her name is Drew Tabor and my favorite song that I've heard by her so far is this one..



That's a really old video, she's a lot older now, but that song is on her EP and it's beautiful.

ANYWAY I gotta go cuz my computer time is abouta log me out, so just... Yeah. 

Rosie, I'll see you tomorrow. 

xoxo,
Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment