Monday, September 15, 2014

Yup. Today was bad. But I'm not getting into that. I don't have time.

    Hello my loves.
eff yeah it is.

    This will probably be a short post. I'm so done with today yet I still have a million more things to do. I just...I can't even. I am exhausted.
    There were some good things about today. I got one of the higher grades in my lab on our anatomy quiz. I chatted with my friends, who all gave me boy advice that is pretty relevant to my current situation. I am going home this weekend and bringing Libby, and Rosie, I can't wait for you to meet her. She's like Bianca with more of a crude sense of humor. Y'all will get along :)
    Some good stuff happened this weekend. Siobhany came to visit, I ran a 12-minute mile, and I laughed a little too much with The Roommate. I waltzed at twilight by the chapel with one of the guys from my ballroom class, and yes, it was like something out of a movie. 
    I am trying to focus on the good. There were some ugly, stressful, and humiliating parts of today. But there were also some wicked amazing things that happened. I'm learning to go with my gut, and to be patient- about my grades, my friendships, my involvement with a certain, incandescent boy. God has me where He wants me, and I couldn't be happier in the middle of this hot mess.
    Before I go, I have two things to say:
    Grace and Mercy: CONGRATS ON BEING AUNTIES AGAIN!!! The baby is perfect and adorable and I am so excited for this new life, and for your family! Just agh. The miracle of life. I am freaking obsessed with the fascinating nature of our existence- and I cordially welcome baby Liam into this phase of consciousness. I want all the details- how big is he and does he cry much and how is Charlie with him and which parent does he more resemble? Gah. I need to become a midwife.
    Our Blogiversary is a week from tomorrow. What are we going to do to celebrate? One year of blogging deserves a party. Please submit ideas in your next posts. One week goes by fast soooo I hope we have an idea by next Tuesday.
    So, since this post is relatively short I figured I would lengthen it with some pictures from my past 3 weeks at Sacred Heart:
the chapel on the first night I came

my official, first day of school picture

my view with the choir at Freshman Convocation- our class is 1,400 students.

The Roommate, Libby, and yours truly
Peace out.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment