Wednesday, September 17, 2014

It's punishment Wednesday. (Only because Grace said I could).

Good morning gurls, it's hump day!

She's literally my favorite lady. This gif deserves to be huge because she is the best. She's also me in 20 years, but whatever
If you're an observant little reader, you would have noticed that my little welcome greeting sentence thing is both a combination of my welcome greeting thing and Mercy's. Because Mercy forgot to post yesterday, so I get to punish her, because the rule clearly states, "Anyone who fails to write on her assigned day will be punished by whoever posts the day after her, either by mockery and satire, or by a sibling who is not a member of The Foursome writing their post for them." So I get to punish Mercy, because John will not, will not, be allowed to write a post on this blog, or so help me God, I will become a homeless hermit who lives under a dumpster in the great state of Indiana trying desperately to forget the absolute horror of John Issac (yes that is how it's spelled, don't correct me) Backus's terrible awful no good very bad writing. Were was I? Ah, yes. I'm punishing Mercy. Now, I'm not really sure how I can go about this with Mercy getting upset. Honestly, I'm not sure if I can go about this without Mercy getting upset. So I apologize in advance Wifey, but you brought this upon yourself. Also you might want to not read the rest of this post for the sake of our marriage, and for the children.

(The next section of this post is Mercy's punishement, and that is why it is written this font because whenever Mercy talks I hear her in this font. Is that weird? I don't think so.)

Well I couldn't post yesterday because I was busy. I hate being bust because I have to leave the house and I hate leaving the house because I'm an introvert. Did you know I'm an introvert? Of course you didn't because I never talk about how introverted I am. But it's true. I really am an introvert. I am. I swear. 

Also, I love Harry Styles. He's my little muffin.




And Hank Green.




Did you know Judge Judy is my alter ego? Because she is. That's the real reason I couldn't post I was doing whatever Judge Judy does (what does Judge Judy do? I actually don't know). 

Okay so I'm going to go do (what does Mercy do with her time?) I'm going to go act and drink tea and listen to super awesome music and such things. 

So that was... an experience. Mercy, if you're still reading this, please don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever not post again because punishment is not as much fun as I thought it was going to be it's just, I just no. No. Nope. Okay, now I'm going to reply to your posts.

Grace: Your post was fantastic, and thought provoking and I really enjoyed it. But the best part was all of the gifs and pictures from this last year of our blog posts, and the best part of that was so clearly Snape.




He really can dance so well it's almost unreal. 

Laura: I'm really excited that you're coming home this weekend, but I don't appreciate the fact that you're bringing a stranger into my house. There have been too many strangers who aren't related to me in this house this week. Namely this weird rabbi named Ben. (I'm kidding I swear, I'm sure Libby is really nice.)

However there have been too many people who aren't related to me here lately. Is it too much to ask for a completely silent house devoid of people who make noises/all people? Yeah probably, but whatever.

I should probably bounce. So, sorry again Mercy. And Grace please post tomorrow because punishing people is hard and I would hate to think that Laura would have to do that. Okay? Okay.

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment