Friday, September 19, 2014

"Two were blonde and two were brunette but they all had stars in their eyes and thoughts."

Hello lovelies, 

I have been thinking about this post for a really long time and I still don't know what it's going to be about. I was writing about us today but I decided I didn' like any of it except the opening line with is what I decided to title this post... just incase you were wondering about that.

I guess I'll just start by replying to your posts because I feel like I haven't actually done that in awhile. Laura, yours was short, but nice. Like you
Mercy.... awkward. this party just got awkward.
Rose.... yeah. this is still awkward. 

But okay I decided what I'm going to do. 

I made a list of 12 things I love about this blog. 12, obviously, for the number of months we've been here. 

1- I like how it keeps us all connected even though we live in separate places and have separate lives. 
2- I like how it keeps us informed and up to date on each others lives.
3- I like how you three blog. You each have different styles of getting your message across and I like them all.
4- I like that we all accept each other and the different ways we blog. None of you seem to mind (well, comment) on how scattered my posts usually are, which is very much appreciated. 
5- I like the diversity of music. From different Christian bands, to boy bands, indie music, foreign music, YouTube artists, whatever it is, there's always something new and interesting to listen to even if I don't always listen. 
6- I like how when someone is upset they can always count on the other 3 to encourage and uplift them. 
7- and even if someone is upset, we know how to keep each other laughing.
8- I like how even though we're out on the open internet, it feels like a really safe place to talk about anything and everything. 
9- the round story last November. Can that please happen again? 
10- the inside jokes that pile up. I'm pretty sure anyone reading this blog doesn't understand half of what we're saying. Glayglow Men
11- GIFs. Obviously. 
12- the fandom geeky-ness and acceptance of each others weird loves. 

I could go on, but I'll it at that. 
For our people, we're not sure what we're doing next week for the anniversary, so you might not see any posts, you might see a lot, you might see something completely different. We're not sure yet. But I hope everyone has an amazing weekend and I can't wait for whatever happens next.  <3 G

Also, sorry for how weird this looks. I'm finishing on my phone and it messes everything up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment