Tuesday, September 30, 2014

In the aftermath...

Good evening girlies.
    I don't like not posting on Mondays. This whole switching-up-the-days-thing is throwing off my groove.
Thanks Mercy.
    I don't even know what to post about- yesterday's anniversary post was beautiful, and since I don't know how to follow up such a masterpiece, and I only have 20 minutes until midnight, I think I'll just devote this post to writing letters to my fellow Foursome members, because y'all are awesome.

My dearest Mercy,
    It is a rainy Tuesday night, and when I look out my window at the misty rain, I think about how the tiny raindrops would stick in your curly-q hair and severely piss you off and make you look like a clown. I know you hate it when I say "bae," but you're my bae. And if ever you were, say, being rolled into a giant taco by a horny ogre, I would take the spoon I filched from the dining hall and dig out his toenails. You pierce my soul like lemon juice in the eye. Muah.
Rosaline,
    I've been telling my friends the "so, this one time, when I was seven," story for the past few days, and they're already memorizing it. I am raising up an army of evil followers who think I'm cute and would do my bidding if I asked them to follow me to the death. Also, I promised them a student discount at Electric Underwear. You'd better deliver. P.S, I might be bringing Becca home for Columbus Day. You will adore her.
he's bae.
Graaaaaace,
    Congrats on your employment. I'm sorry in advance for all the people you'll have to interact with on a daily basis- people suck. Also, is your new workplace the same restaurant where we first met Daniel Bag? That could be a good sign. Also, on the subject of people who suck, boys suck. Stay away. Poke them with forks and call them names and eat your food all gross and don't shower and stay single forever. Unless Tom Hiddleston tells you how ardently he admires and loves you. Then you marry that man.
I just realized how much I sounded like Rosie in the above paragraph. Weird.
    OKAY I GOT THIS IN TWO MINUTES BEFORE MIDNIGHT WHAT NOW.
   
 
Mercy, I'll see you tomorrow.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment