Thursday, October 2, 2014

I was in a undefinable mood when I wrote this so feel free to blame it on that.

It's not hump day.



I woke up grossly early this morning because my alarm went off and I had to shut it off lest Annie or MK wake up and yell at me.


Basically, I'm in a complaining mood, so feel free to ignore my ungrateful musings.



Although today has been quite a good day. I drank 2 cups of coffee, got some new pajama pants, and forced Annie to watch Frozen.



But I still had to do algebra.



I'm just in a confusing mood, okay?



Also, in case you can't tell, I'm using an obsessive amount of gifs to make this post longer.

Can we just talk about that anniversary post? It was awesome. In all honesty, that's what I thought our blog was going to be like in the beginning. Like we would all write out posts as letters. But I like the way our blog turned out. I like our little third space. It's like a little nap in muffin mix every time I read it.

Chester
Rutherford
So Rutherford B. Hayes and Chester Alan Arthur's birthdays are this weekend. They do only have similarly ridiculous names, they also have similarly ridiculously awesome facial hair.  Just look at that. Take a second and bask in it's glory. 

Also, Laura, as you are the only person who has posted all week I'd like to award you a star.



And Grace, what's this about you having a job? Like, what? What? And is it at a pizza place? The Mr. Bag pizza place? What? Details. Rose needs details.

And to Mercy, without your post my life was like a germaphobe/vegans kitchen cabinet: free of all happiness.

Alright Rose has to shower and pack for this weird I'm going this weekend.

Grace, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

See y'all, soon perhaps?

Gurl please. -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment