Tuesday, June 17, 2014

*waves* Hi. I use a lot of asterisks to portray my actions in this post *smiles innocently*

Good morning, gurls, it's Tuesday!

Pig 'n a Poke!

ALRIGHTY. Before I get started here- I have a very important question. And I mean VERY important.

AHEM. *clears throat*

Is it like mandatory to reply to everyone's posts? Is it like a law? Because WAIT- before you start shouting- I remember back in the good ole' days, I used to like NEVER reply to your posts... and I mean, it's not that I don't care about your posts... it just TAKES SOOO LONG. Plus, I usually have to like open a whole 'nother tab and go back and look at your posts so I can remember what they were about, and there is like so much thinking involved. *heaves a sigh* But I guess I'll do it anyway.... *gives a look of utmost unhappiness*

Rosie- your post was kinda of random, but I liked it because that's what my posts are always like! I really liked the Twin Forks song, also. However, they are not on Spotify, which saddens my little music-obsessed heart greatly. *frowns*

Gracie- I did not appreciate the Mr. Bean GIF's in your post, they rather scared me.... but I really did like the rest of it! I, too, am looking forward to summer.

Laura- Oh, Laura, deary, sweetheart... someone (you) has finally brought up the dreaded subject.....






I promise I talk about that more in just a second- but first I needa do my song challenge thing.

So here we go.

4- A song that calms you down.

Hmmm.. well, this is a very good question, because there are several (and by several I mean like 12e13764918727316591872431351394862302135798134) songs that calm me down.

But I guess I'll just go with the most recent one (like the one I've been listening to the most recently..if you didn't get that...)
Actually, Imma do two, because I can't decide between which one I like better.

So, the first one....

I really, really love Ingrid Michaelson (thank you Gracie), and this song is off her newest album 'Lights Out.'
I love the style of music I.M sings (like indie/folk/songwriter), it's actually my favorite type of music, not to mention Ingrid writes some amazing lyrics.... this song is just so simple and beautiful and I love it.

Numbah twoooo...


Not only is this song from the TFIOS soundtrack, it's also by Jake Bugg, who is amazing. *Laughs in Grace's direction* He's like 19 and he's Scottish and has both an amazing singing and talking voice.

Okay, that's all. *smiles satisfactorily*

OKAY so before I go back to Laura's post, I'm just gonna obsessed for a minute over something I never obsess over.
FUTBOL. YEY BUDDY. 

As you all probably know, the FIFA World Cup is going on right now and usually I don't really like sports (actually that's not true, I just hate baseball and golf with a passion. Everything else is fine) but yanno, ever since The World Cup started, I've been watching nearly every game.

And can we just talk about how USA scored within the first 30 seconds of the game verses Ghana yesterday? Can we just talk about that? Yeah. They did. #whatsupworldcup #usaftw

But yeah. I'm pretty much super loving this whole soccer thing. It's kinda sad that The World Cup only happens every four years. I also like to think of The World Cup as The Quidditch World Cup, because I mean... why wouldn't I?

Okay, I'm done know, honestly.


So. Back to Laura's post. *in that girl voice* About like, boys! Oh my gosh!

Okay, so here's my opinion on boys....
If they're not fictional, famous and don't know I exist (and this counts YouTubers), or Jesus, they are not worth my time.

I'm out.

WELL OKAY FINE. I do like some normal boys. I mean, I have several friends that are boys that I really like. But not like 'like like' or whatever. I mean..... I'm only 15 and I do have interest in boys, obviously, but I am not looking for a relationship, nor do I think I need a relationship anytime soon. (Unless it's with Harry Styles.)
But I mean, that's obvious enough. 15 year-old's shouldn't be dating, okay. I just wish every 15 year old knew this.
Actually, teens just shouldn't be dating at such young ages in general. I mean, half these people don't even know what love means! What it means to put someone else's needs before yours, to become so in love that you act selflessly because you love them THAT FREAKING MUCH ASDFGHJKL SOCIETY SUCKS GUYS. *pounds keyboard furiously* KJAHSDkjkzaaksdjdakjewtwsgadkjsdKAGJDKSTUEWSFKSIUEWR1205A'PW;Owgrolsardsfklosdeekdekilkdf;ldSIPFEGWQ[P15098Y5W08DFKJLDFS





AUUUUUGHHH.
I feel like everyone is gonna have different reactions to this whole 'boy' discussion. SO FAR I'M JUST MAD.

I have to go now cuz I'm going out to ice cream with my family.

Rosie, I literally CAN'T. wait to read your post tomorrow<3

PEACE OUT, GURL SCOUTS.

xoxo
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment