Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I am the very model of a modern major general (I asked Laura what I should name my post and this is what she came up with. Pray for her.)

It's hump day!

This is my new favorite gif. It so accurately describes my life.

Well, for you it is likely hump day, for me however, at the current time, it is Tuesday. Here I am, sitting at the computer desk writing a post ahead of time. I am not procrastinating.


Sorry for the heart attacks I inevitably caused. Also, my hair is long enough that I can put it up, so my glorious locks are currently in the Sassy Bun 2.0.



I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: I personally was kind of freaked out by the Mr. Bean gifs, yet somehow intrigued. I thought for a moment that the Shanko-blogpost-incident of 3 weeks ago was going to be repeated in Bean form, but thankfully I was wrong. I am also extremely excited for summer. Minus the bug bites. And the humidity. Other that that I'd say I am like 6 year old girl named Janis who has just been told by her parents that she is going to Disney World.

This accurately describes what I illustrated above.

Laura: TURTLES JUST POPPED UP ON  MY DASH. NOPE NOPE NOPE. Anyway, your post was unexpected. After that cryptic conversation we had on Sunday, I should have been expecting as much, but I can honestly say the whole boy conversation thing was not what I thought you were going to write about. It was beautiful though, quite like your face.



Mercy: In answer to your question concerning the business of post replying, in my opinion, it is not essential to reply to posts. This blog is merely a means of communicating between the 4 of us, and if you don't feel the need to reply to our posts than go right ahead, I won't judge you.



Also, we may be twins, but when it comes to sports we are terribly opposed. To be perfectly honest, I hate soccer, I think it's terribly tedious. But I completely agree with you when it comes to dating in high school. High school students are in no way mature enough to think seriously about dating.

I do believe in Laura's post she asked us to talk about boys. Y'all better put your ranting eye's on, cause Aunty Rose is about to get up on a metaphorical soap box.

I've never been very boy crazy. I've had a grand total of 2 and half crushes in my life. The half being one of those awkward "I can't tell if I really like him or I'm just being silly" kind of ordeals. This doesn't include all of the fictional characters I've had crushes on. That list is immeasurably long. Point being, when it comes to boys I generally prefer the fictional kind. And when I encounter the actual kind I am deeply disappointed that they do not live up to the high expectations instilled in me by people such as Jane Austen. I am aware that the person that I am someday destined to marry will in no way compare to the wonderful characters I find myself so often obsessed with, but I still find myself in love with a simple combination of the alphabet terribly often. I don't think I would have this problem, if real boys were as fantastically wonderful as fictional ones. In answer to your question Laura, until Mr. Darcy becomes a real person, I'll stick with fictional characters.

Well, this post was kind of short and sucky, but whatever. I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow Grace! Gurl please -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment