Thursday, May 22, 2014

we're all weird

GURLS! The Lizzie Bennet Diaries released a beautiful new video today which hints to other new episodes. My mind is exploding. Also, I found a new web series called "Nothing Much To Do" and, as you've probably guessed, it is Much Ado About Nothing and it is pretty good so far. They've only come out with a few episodes but it is more believable than LBD or EA (Emma Approved) just with the script and acting. It seems more real and less, produced. Not that I have anything against LBD or EA. But, Nothing Much To Do has finally made me start reading Much Ado About Nothing, something I've been wanting to do for a really long time. So it's all pretty great. Starting off my summer reading with some good ol' Shakespeare.
moving on
Laura, Florida was so much fun! It was hot, but it was lovely. I miss all the people we were able to catch up with while on our trip and I miss Disney and Universal and the fun times we had there, but it's okay. I'll survive.
What is summer to me? Let's see, it's driving down a twisting back road with Hannah, windows pulled down, Wicked and Disney music blaring, messy windblown hair. It's being exhausted by a week at Faith Quest or Hartford Project (!!!!!), it's constantly having sand in your hair and a sunburn on your shoulders. It's going to Dairy Cream or Stratton Brooke. It's staying up with best friends or sisters and joking about everything, telling stupid secrets and playing Truth or Dare. When the sun hits the floorboards early in the morning, and you're the only one up to see it. Staying outside way past sunset, just to play a Harry Potter game you invented. It's the way The Big E smells and Cape Cod sounds. The way bare feet look and the sound of fireworks. It's celebrating with bubbles and barbecue and constantly having hydrangeas in the house. It's the most amazing feeling of all time and that's why I anticipate summer so much.

The Foursome's Epic Summer 2014 Bucket List:
-See The Fault in Our Stars in theaters and cry (at least, Mercy and I (Laura) will)
-Cape Cod maybe?
-Finally have our 19-20 hour Harry Potter movie marathon
-Do the Hartford Project. Make the world suck less.
-Have one of our fun family parties where we wear cute summery outfits and eat too much of my mom's amazing food and laugh and hang out with our older sisters and watch a movie with all the kids
-Play with American Girl dolls like the 6-year-olds we really are

-try and become less of a snowflake (get tan) 
-shove flowers in each others hair (lets be honest, nothing we do is ever done gently) 
-write on the aisle runner
-try new and fantastic foods

I can't wait. 

Mercy, I loved your post a lot and I also love the word huzzah a lot. And TPG are coming out with The Story of My Life cover. I might be really excited. I liked all your lists because, unlike The Doctor, I really love lists. 

Rose, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE AWARD YOU DIDN'T WIN!! And that was a beautiful acceptance speech. I'm glad that I was part of your freaky-ness 


I am so obsessed with this song. Ugh, it's beautiful and makes me so excited for TFiOS. as does this song.


SO MUCH WONDERFULNESS 

Girls, I know that we talk about this a lot, but life would be SO different if we weren't friends. I feel like I wouldn't think about most things the way I do now just because I wouldn't have had your influence in my life. I think I'd be more obsessed with how I look, what other people think of me, and if I was going to pass high school. I think that Mercy and my friendship wouldn't be as strong and I think that I would just entirely be in a different place. Now, I can say this to almost all my friends because every person I know has an impact on my life, but I just always think about it when I read or write on here. It's just something that I don't like to think about, but I do, pretty frequently. It's weird. I'm weird. we're all weird <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment