Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I'm a Supernatural woman

Good morning gurls, it's Tuesday.
And a very busy Tuesday at that!
We're doing last-minute packing for Florida, dropping Millie off at her old home to stay there while we're in Florida, I still have to go to school, we're celebrating Mother's Day today since we'll be busy on the real Mother's day....
*takes deep breath*
I'm a Supernatural woman. Lot's of SPN gif's in this post :)
  And just for kicks and giggles...
hehehehe. I love nerdy jokes


Okay, first I'll reply to all your posts! Then I'll write about.. yanno. Whatever I'm gonna write about.

Grace... I.. I have no words. I shudder to think that we are all acquainted with The {Russian} Noodle Man... he scares me so bad.

Rosie- Your post was so fetch

I really, really loved it. Cuz you know- you doesn't love Mean Girls? (the movie, I mean... not actual mean girls..)

Laura, you haven't posted yet... so... I can't really tell you if I liked your post or not... sorry.


Okay. So today, I'm gonna talk about bow ties! (bowties? is it one word? I don't know.)
Well, I'm not really gonna talk about bow ties. I just wanted to use this GIF. 
Gosh. I feel terrible lying.

I have no idea what I'm posting about today, gosh dangit.

I think I'm just gonna go off Grace's last post (not the Shanko one) and post some of my weird habits.

1- I almost always wear 2 pairs of socks on my feet cuz they just get that cold.
2- I need at least three cups of tea a day to survive.
3- I start a book and never get around to finishing it (Mockingjay, The House Of Hades, Inkheart...)
4- I try and do sometime productive (like write a blog post) and procrastinate till the last ten minutes on something stupid like Youtube (Except Youtube is NOT stupid)
5- I always doodle during school
6- I never sing out loud when I'm wearing headphones.
7- I feel bad when I get rid of old clothes, like they might come back to haunt me someday. Same with stuffed animals.
8- I literally cannot dance normally to any song, no matter how are I try. It's just like arms and legs everywhere.
9- I'm terrible at writing lists.


Okay, I'm really sorry this post is really lame but I honestly did procrastinate like a bunch and I don't know why cuz I knew I had to write this and AUUUGGHH WHY INTERNET?! WHY!?

Here's a few GIF's before I go.

aww<3
double aww<3
 I have to go now.





xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment