Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crayons. (I couldn't think of a title, so this will have to do)

It's hump day!



And I'm trying to write a blog post while baking cookies which is never a good idea. I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Laura: I loved your post. Especially the part were you talked about how beautiful I am, I mean it's true, but it was so nice of you anyways.

Grace: YOUR POST ON MONDAY SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME I JUST NOPE NOPE NOPE. This gif accurately describes me reading your post:



Your post last Thursday was fantastic though!

Mercy: Because of Grace's post I was convinced you were going to write a post from to point of view of Mr. Bag, so thank you for not doing that. I thought your post was fantastic though! You have the best gif selection on the face of planet earth.

In Grace's last post (not the scary one, the one last Thursday), she asked what are weird habits are so I'm going to list them.

  • Everything I do. 
Anyway, I don't have anything to post about. WAIT!



This is the best gif in the history of ever. Or the history of gifs. There was a time before the gifs. And the internet. And Bronies. It was a glorious time believe me. I still have nothing to post about. Tumblr time. Okay, now I'm bored. Coffee is so good. The trees have leaves now.  Why don't I go to Hogwarts? I would look hotmazing in Wizards robes. No Ben. Don't sit on this couch. Stop. No. Blarg. Cashews. Cat shoes? Flowers. Pink flowers. On Wednesdays we wear pink. Mean Girls. Laura's leaving for college so soon. Weird. BOOM! That's what I'll post about. High five self.

Okay, so as you all know, well all of you who are members of the Foursome, Laura is graduating and going to school and leaving us in 4 months. And as much as I am happy to have my own room, and believe me I am pretty dang happy about that, I am upset that my dear sister is abandoning me for "higher education." When Laura's gone who's going to to rewrite Disney songs for musicals that I'm writing? Who's going to sing the Very Potter Musical with me while we're doing the dishes? THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS IS NO ONE. NO ONE WILL BE HERE TO FINISH MY SANDWICHES! THERE'S JOHN BUT JOHN. I HATE EVERYTHING! ASDFGHJKL;' THIS IS SO BEYOND NOT OKAY. Whatever. I'll just spam her with a million letters a week. Suck it Laura. Suck it all.

JARPAD HAS A GURL PLEASE FACE!


Remember when I was going to do Woman Crush Wednesday in every post and then failed? I should probably unfail because all of you have cute little weekly things and I can't be an individual! I just can't. So today my Woman Crush is Ellen because she's the best person ever. Except for Beyonce of course. And she clearly has ILS.







Well before I bounce here's this hilarious SNL skit.



Laura, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow. That looks so weird. Anyway, gurl please. -Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment