Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I ramble. I fangirl. The norm. Except I'm not normal.

Good morning gurls.
It's Tuesday.

you're welcome
I'm very well, thanks for asking Baby Mr. Bean. 

heh.
......
...........
.......

*clears throat*


yep

Okay time to reply to all your posts cuz that's just how it goes down here.

Laura- I already told you this via the telephone, but I really, really loved your post! Grace is now going to make me start running again with her.



Rosie, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOUR POST OH MY GOSH AND I'M READING THE BOOK THIEF RIGHT NOW AND I'M ONLY LIKE 30 PAGES IN BUT ITS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I also love the word 'thief' because it's like one of the very few words that the 'I before E' rule applies to.

Grace, you know how I feel about your post. #tbt for the win. #samebrain.


So I like got on the computer yesterday and I was all like 'I should start writing my post early so it'll be nice and long and ready by tomorrow' and then this happened...


Pretty much. And I spent too much time on this other website called That's So True and it's literally the best website ever (after Pinterest) and you should go check it out.


Anyway, I'm going to reply to Laura's question- What makes you happy?

WELL. Lets see.
There's a long list.
And I mean, obviously Jesus is like number one, but that's given.

You guys already know that music makes me happy. Really, really happy. But it also makes me sad. And lonely. and depressed. and wistful. and all other sort of emotions, but in the midst of all those emotions, I still manage to always be content while listening to music because I can always find that perfect song that fits my situation, whatever it may be. And that's what makes me happy.






A song I really love right now-
It took my a couple of listens to really start to like it, but I honestly just love this song. I don't know why. I just do. Music is like that a lot.

Just a few more music related things before I move on-

*shanking
but this is so accurate. If someone insults my music- just no.
Moving on, before I get too violent
Yes, Neil Patrick Harris. It really would be.




Y'all know how much I love theatre- I strive to be a professional actress someday.... scratch that- I am a professional actress. I strive to be a paid, and hopefully famous actress someday in NYC, on Broadway- and with the help my amazing teachers and piers at The Greater Hartford Academy Of The Arts, hopefully I'll get their someday.
I just love the feeling being onstage gives me- like I could conqueror the world or something. I get nervous before performances, but even now it's more of just an excited adrenaline. I feel confident and powerful onstage and... I wouldn't trade it for anything. Every day at school I'm inspired to become the best actress I can be, while still being humble and admiring everyone else's work around me. I love my friends at school and I hope I can be good help and support for them as we all work towards the same general goal- Theatre <3.
(UGH STUPID THINGS KEEPS TELLING ME 'THEATRE' ISN'T A WORD, LIKE- YES. IT. IS. IT AIN'T SPELLED 'THEATER' OR WHATEVER THAT CRAP IS UGH.
I added it to the dictionary. I may rest in peace now.)


Well, I could probably go on forever on things that make me happy (food, for example, or my many, many TV shows, or fandoms... GOD THE FANDOMS!....) BUT I'll only add a few more.

Books- I would die without them.





And please don't cringe at this one Laura and Grace but-
One Direction.
OKAY SO BEFORE YOU BOTH ROLL YOUR EYES AND GROAN, I ACTUALLY HAVE GOOD REASONS!
They honestly make me happy. They're music may not be the deepest or most amazing, or even edifying at all times, but they do have good music (Midnight Memories actually has some amazingly written songs- Through The Dark, for example, or Don't Forget Where You Belong) and a lot of their songs have actually really helped me (Little Things, Strong, Through The Dark, Truly Madly Deeply...) and I genuinely just enjoy their music.
They're also pretty wonderful people. I mean, they're not Christians and not everything they do makes me swoon and cry, but they're not drugging themselves up, dressing in thongs and twerking all the time. They really appreciate their fan base (and annoying and stupid as we are), they do lots of things for charity and such and they really are very nice people.
And I know I'm not going to marry any of them- as much as I would LOVE to- but I accept that. But, I mean, a girl can dream, right? ;)
All in all, I really just love them because they make me smile, not to mention they're all incredibly attractive.
except Niall's hair. I don't even know whats going on there.

OKAY SO THIS POST IS GETTING EXCEPTIONALLY LONG SO I'M GONNA END IT NOW! Byee.

WAIT-


It's so Inception-y I can't even get over it.
Okay, really, I am done now. LITERALLY DONE UGH.
xoxo, Mercy
p.s. Rosie, I can't wait for your post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment