Wednesday, March 26, 2014

This post is kinda short. And kinda weird. Sorry.

It's hump day!




Every time I write that I hear this like insane really peppy music in the background. But for just like 30 seconds. Its like my theme song. But it doesn't exist outside of my head. There are a lot of really great things that don't exist outside of my head.

Things that only exist in my mind but totally should exist in the real world


  • My fantastic twin brother. That's a long story that I don't want to get into right now, but basically I have an imaginary twin brother named Henry who's incredibly magnificent.
  • P.F. Chang. For those of you who aren't part of the Foursome, P.F. Chang is our imaginary friend who follows us everywhere. He's like a not sketchy groupie. He lives in the lantern in my room. 
  • Gingers that have souls. Enough said there.
  • Patrice HARMONY. He's another one of our not sketchy groupies. He's a fitness nut from the sunny hills of California.
  • A world that is eternally stuck in 1935-45. Random fact: Franklin Delano Roosevelt was president in 1935-45, which if you notice is more than 2 terms. FDR, was actually elected for a grand total of 4 terms, because the people loved him so very dearly. Unfortunately, he died in April of 1945, so he only really served 3 terms. Which sucks. He also wasn't alive for VE-day which really sucks, anyway,
  • A world without turtles.
  • Magical portals to other worlds. Such as, rabbit holes, wardrobes, tornadoes on the plains of Kansas, stuff like that.
  • Rosalind Ames. Again, that's a long story I don't want to get into, essentially she's my alter ego, kind of, not really. 
  • Men that are just like book characters.
  • My Hogwarts acceptance letter that got lost in the mail. WAIT JUST KIDDING! THAT'S TOTALLY LEGIT. No really, it has to be legit or I will go postal. Literally.
  • Leonardo DiCraprio winning an Oscar.
These are just a few of the things I imagine that I wish actually existed. Although there are definitely things that I imagine that I'm really happy don't exist.

Things that only exist in my mind that should never exist in the real world.

  • Mr. Bag. For those of you who aren't the foursome, basically Mr. Bag is a creepy child abductor who stalks all 4th of us.
  • Human Tortilla's. Laura knows what I'm talking about.
Basically, that's it. My imaginations is mostly just a fantastic place full of rainbows and magic. Anyway, the point of all of this is well, so, like, most people live in reality, and I just don't. To quote Owl City, 


Reality is a lovely place,
But I wouldn't want to live there.


I thought this was a serious problem for a very long time. Then of course I was tested. By that I mean I took a personality test. Which is perfectly normal I swear. Anyway, I found out that my inability to connect with reality is perfectly normal and okay. I actually have the same personality type as our queen. And by our queen I mean J.K. Rowling of course. And Shakespeare. It was a great day. 

Basically, I am the less-awesomesauce version of Anne Shirley. 

And on that note I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: As usual, your post was fantastic. And all of the Jaquan was greatly appreciated. AND I DID NOT POST TOO MUCH JENSEN!

Laura: Your post was wonderful. And thought provoking. AND AGAIN, I DID NOT POST TOO MUCH JENSEN!

Mercy: Your post was hilarious and beautiful. And you are Gus. AND I'M SO UPSET ABOUT FREAKING PSYCH. ASDFGHJKL;'

I'm going to post some great 60's through 80's music now because I can.


















I have to go make dinner now. I'm making Potato soup. The next post is the 100th! -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment