Thursday, March 6, 2014

This one is for the bucket of sass that we all know and love (but don't think I forgot about the other 2)

Dear Rose, 


this is it. This is a very big day




ROSE IT'S YOUR FREAKIN BIRTHDAY AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND SAD BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING CLOSER TO BEING AN OLD LADY AND YOU KNOW WHAT ALL OLD LADIES END UP DOING.

die.

they all end up dying eventually.

BUT. you're not an old lady yet. You're only 15. Which could be old. if you're aging backwards. BENJAMIN BUTTON.



So I hope this is what you've been like all day because, gurl it's your birthday and it only comes once a year and it is the only time you can party like crazy, order others around, eat as much cake as you want, and not get in trouble. I know you do all of that every other day of the year, but for this one day, you have a good reason ;)


This is what I've been like all day. Tying to be excited and have fun and celebrate, but really having a headache and deep down knowing, that it's not my birthday and I don't really have a reason to party it up. So I just struggled through my science test and thought about you <3




you better be proud of me for including this one for you :P
(gifset) OMG and he apologizes for it at the end. Too perfect for words.
Also, I am seriously happy about our mothers meeting. It would be a really boring March 6th if we weren't friends. I'm not sure how I would survive without you and Laura. I would be one sad Asian burrito.

But, now that you're 15. You can go to big girl parties and do cool 15 year old things....? Is it a bad thing that I can't remember being 15? 

Laura, science is the bomb. You should post about it all the time. 

Mercy. I don't remember the point of your post. But you're cute, and that's all that matters. 

To our lovely readers, Laura is going on a missions trip and will (unfortunately) not be posting on Monday. Mercy, Rose, and I are all still planning on posting though so don't freak when a new post doesn't come up on Monday ;) 

Laura, I'm praying for you and your team. Your whole trip, your safety and that your mind would be blown in a thousand different ways. Rose, I love you tons and I can't wait till I get to see your old lady face sometime. Mercy. mwah <3 Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment