Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lamborghini Mercy (about fandoms)

GOOD MORNING (evening technically) GURLS, IT'S TUESDAY!

Apparently Kayne West has a song named Mercy.

So I looked it up and Spotify and I'm listening to it like this


So yeah. I'm done talking about this.


It totally threw me off with like Laura not posting and stuff.. so this post might suck.
Much like all my others.


So this picture is just... my life. Even though I can't even was Supernatural anymore. BUT STILL.




YOU KNOW WHAT I FIGURED OUT YESTERDAY!?!?!
My whole life is a lie.
GAH. Fandoms populate like 85% of my life, which is pretty sad yet wonderful at the same time.

Fandom NAMES are like my favorite things ever. To name a few(hundred):
-Whovians
-Potterheads
-Directioners
-Sherlockians
-Sheerios
-Psych-o's
-Cool People (Ethan's designated name for Lord Of The Rings fans)
-Samily/Samurai (Sam Tsui fans)
-Barricade Boys/Girls (Les Mis fans, which I think should be called The Revolutioners.)
-Supernaturallists? (I think that's what they're called... Rose, correct me if I'm wrong...) 

Yeah that's all I got right now. Ugh. My brain is a mess.

Anyway, I'm part of many fandoms (all of the ones above included) and it's really fun because you know all the jokes and history and loveliness included in being a fan.

It can be annoying sometimes, though.
Like being a Directioner.

I mean, Directioners are like the fandom that NOBODY ELSE MESSES WITH BECAUSE WE'RE FREAKING VIOLENT.
No but really.

If anyone even like dares to insult anything related to One Direction/Directioners, we will find you. and we will kill you.
I mean, we're an extremely supportive fandom and One Direction honestly has the best fans ever (MWAH) but we're also just freaking nasty and mean sometimes. A lot of the times. and selfish.
Anyway.


Being part of so many fandoms means you're a fangirl, too. and y'all know how fangirly I am.
Fangirls.... we just get so stereotyped as these annoying, over-hyper, crying all the time, squealing and flapping our hands obnoxiously kind of girls.





Okay I'm lying.
That's exactly what we are.

BUT IT'S NOT ALL BAD, OKAY?!

We're often crazy



And often have a hard time finishing sentences.

and just generally cry a lot







As annoying as we get, fangirling is necessary in my life. Imagine how boring and like, normal I'd be if I didn't fangirl. I wouldn't be THE FANGIRL of THE FOURSOME.


Anyway I gotta go cuz I'm gonna run out of computer time! I love all your sexy faces, and Rosie I can't wait to read your post tomorrow!
xoxo, Mercy, The Fangirl<3

No comments:

Post a Comment