Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fangirling: the answer to life.

It's hump day!



How are you gurls on this fine Wednesday afternoon? I'm pretty okay. I'm currently debating whether or not I should get another oatmeal cookie.

To cookie or not to cookie: that is the question:
Whether it is nobler in stomach to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous goodness,
Or take arms against a sea of hunger,
And by opposing, end them? To cookie, to eat.

I got a cookie. It's delicious. All warm and oatmeally. And on that note I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Grace: Thank you for the lovely birthday post! It was wonderful. Minus that picture of your daddy, that scared me. But it also didn't scare me. But I'm not sure. AND HOW ARE YOU LIKING THE BOOK THIEF? ASDFHK;

Not Laura because Laura on a stupid missions trip. I have so many things to tell her. Stupidstupidstupidstupid.

Mercy: Your post was fantastic! And it was all fangirly. And I just watched the first episode of Supernatural yesterday so it was it was ironic that you posted that Supernatural picture.

[We now take a brief intermission while Rose goes and watches a movie with her mother and drinks some coffee].

Okay, I'm back. WAIT! I WAS JUST READING THIS THING ABOUT THE GIRL WHO'S PLAYING HAZEL IN TFIOS -Shailene Woodley- AND SHE WAS LIKE "Twilight is an unhealthy and toxic relationship" FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT! FINALLY!

Anyway, I don't remember what I was going to post about...


Uhm....uh...um...hmmm...um....uhhhhhhhh.........uhhhhmmm.....oh! So I was going to follow what my wifey posted about yesterday: fangirling. For a very long time I've thought that fangirling is the answer to life. Fangirling is just really good for you because it makes you excited. It gives you things to look forward to. Like the next book in an awesome series. Or the movie for a book that ripped your soul out (You know what I'm referring too.) Fangirl life is so much better that regular life. I shudder to think what life would be like if it weren't for fangirls. My point is fangirling just makes life more interesting. And everyone has something they fangirl about. It might be something normal like a band or a book. Or it might be something weird like trees. My dad fangirls about trees. It's weird. My dad is weird. But just because I don't personally care about trees, doesn't mean my dads not allowed to. It's perfectly okay to not fangirl about the same thing I do. It's a free country. You're allowed to do whatever the crapdoodles you want to, as long as you're not rude about it. I hate when people are rude about my fandoms I'm just like "GURL YOU IS NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU IS SPEAKING BECAUSE WHAT YOU SPEAKING IS LIES. JHALKDSJFGBNHLDSK." Anyway, fangirling is good for you, so go and fangirl. Even if it's about trees. Here are some fangirling gifs:











WAIT! LOOK AT THIS GIF:



IT'S LIKE THE AISLE RUNNER! ASDFGJL'

Well this was a long and rambley post. I should go watch some Supernatural. Grace, I apologize for all the fangirling that has happened this week. But it's Laura's fault for leaving us. I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment