Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Chain reactions and Mokiki.

It's hump day!



Well today is my last day of being 14. This is how I feel right now:






Not that I think being 15 will be any better, but it probably will be because everything is better that being 14. Anyway, I'm going to reply to your posts now.

Slalom: Your post was fantastic. And your puppy is absolutely adorable, and I might just abduct her, I mean, I definitely won't abduct her but I totally will try to abduct her.

Siri: Your post was lovely. Minus all the science that was disgusting, I mean all of the science was so wonderful and terribly enlightening it wasn't actually that bad.

Limpy: YOU HAVEN'T HAD COFFEE IN 2 DAYS? THAT IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! I would have been in tear if my tear ducts worked wait, why did I just put a line through that? I would have been in tears if my tear ducts worked.

Anyway, I was procrastinating in school today because I mean what else is school good for is not to zone out? And I started thinking, which is a dangerous activity, and I realized something: what if are moms had never met? Or had met but had never become friends. How different would our lives be? There would be a few positive things, like we wouldn't be scared of white vans or noodles, and we wouldn't be as strange which could be a good thing I guess. No, actually, that would be a very bad thing. Imagine normal Mercy. Like I'm getting goose bumps just imaging that. But really think about how different our lives would be. What if we were those girls? WE WOULD SPELL GURLS WITH AN I!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWFUL! It's strange to think about it though, like 25 years ago our moms met. They had no idea what they were starting.  They had no idea that one day they would be best friends. They had no idea that one day their daughters would be one person in 4 bodies. Think about how strange that would be. My life would suck. But somehow, 2 women simply being introduced to one another before any of us existed, had an incredible effect on out lives.

That happens a lot in life, doesn't it? Like if my grandparents hadn't been put on the same island during World War 2 I wouldn't be alive. Something as simple as 2 people being at the same island, at the same time, means my life. Like, how crazy is that? Or if Laura could have remembered that mustaches went over your nose, rather that under, I wouldn't have to hear that story 9 times a day and how wonderful would that be? Or if Eve hadn't taken the forbidden fruit off of the tree of life in the garden of Eden, there wouldn't been sin in the world. I guess what I'm trying to say is every little action, although it may seem small, has some kind of reaction, which is physics by the way. Like maybe this seemingly unimportant, somewhat ranty, blogpost will start a cult. How weird would that be. Maybe it will be like a Harry Potter cult, and all of the members will buy a castle and call it Hogwarts and L.A.R.P. Harry Potter all day. How wonderful would that be? Or it could be one of those creepy cults where you have to shave your head and wear bathrobes and swear their alliance by chopping off their hands. Or it could be both. Both is good.

Anyway, I had another realization on Friday while I was watching Frozen. You know that part in Let It Go when Elsa rips here glove off and lets it fly away in the breeze? It totally ends up in New York and becomes Mokiki's best friend. Just throwing that out there.

Well, I should probably bounce. Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow! -Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment