Wednesday, March 19, 2014

In this post Rose talks about Beyonce, those girlies, Mr. Bag, serial killers, tomorrow, and Cedric the Internet Elf. Basically, she rambles.

It's hump day!



Oh Beyonce! You don't even know I exist! Hahahaha. THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY OR OKAY!

Anyway, that's enough freaking out. How are you girlies today? Ew. I hate that word. The people who use "girlies" are always those annoying peppy people who awkwardly scratch your shoulder when you first see them. Blegh. I can't. Nope.

Anyway, did you know this is our 95th post? It feels like we just started blogging and here we are at 95 posts! We should do something awesomesauce for our 100th post! Like we could write a round story again or something, whatever we do I'm sure it will be superawesglamfultastic.

Now is the time wherein Rose proceeds to reply to your posts.

GraciegracegracegracegracegraceRice: Your post, as always, was wonderful and adorable and thought provoking, just like your face. NOT THAT YOUR FACE IS THOUGHT PROVOKING! OH WOW, THAT SOUNDS SEVERALLY SKETCHY! OHKAY. WEW. Ohkay, sorry. Wow.

Laurabethbeardarlingface: Your post was lovely, even though I'd heard all of it 10 times over. Despite that it was great. And I missed you while you were in Manhattan.

MercylimpycurlyQtipbeautifuldirectionerfangirlwifey: Your post was fantastic and all fangirly and Bagtastic. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. Hmm. It might be, but it might not be. Like Plushenko.

Going back to talking about Mr. Bag for a second, did you know Mr. Bag has the same Birthday as James Madison? Which explains why James Madison had such a sketchy face.



He was a very quiet calm man. He was probably a serial killer.

Going back to Birthdays, do you know what tomorrow is?

JAQUANS BIRTHDAY! SO OBVIOSLY I'M WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE LOWER CASE IS FAR TOO SMALL FOR THE TEXAS SIZED MAN!

Tomorrow is also the anniversary of that day we were at your (Grace and Mercy's) house last year, and we watched Titanic and ate wonderful food and all that fun stuff. Dude that was legit.

Tomorrow is also the first day of Spring. I've always loved Spring. Spring means pretty flowers, and little baby geese on the pond, and of course the end of Winter and snow and eternal sadness. And of course Easter, which happens to be one of my favorite holidays. Mom makes spanakopita and a bunch of my relatives come over, and talk REALLY LOUDLY, and we do this weird things with eggs that we decorated. And of course Easter is the celebration of Jesus rising from the dead, I mean it's a pretty legit holiday.

The one thing that bothers me about Spring is it means it's almost Summer. Don't get me wrong, Summers cool and all, but in Summer (I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head now) people are out of school and they want to hang out with me. I mean, I know I'm great and all, but I want to sit in my backyard on a hammock and read. Is that too much to ask? I mean, that's what Summers all about, right? Reading everything and ignoring people. Am I right? I said am I right? *Little internet elf named Cedric replies: You're right Rose! Rose replies: I know I'm right Cedric you can go back to your little tree now in the Google logo forest. I appreciate the support though.*

So basically, tomorrow is a very bug day. Here are some pretty pictures from my dashboard:












Well, those were all of Jensen Ackles. Hmm, imagine that. I need to bounce! Grace, I look forward to your post tomorrow!!

Goodbye everyone! I'm going to go bake some tree cookies! ~Cedric

No comments:

Post a Comment