Thursday, March 20, 2014

guess what I discovered while writing this post. A new creeper Mr. Bag song.

GIRLS GURLS! It's finally spring *little happy sigh* that makes me so unbelievably happy. And even though it's rather grey outside today, it's a good, warm kind of grey. And I know that the flowers will be poking through the cold, damp dirt soon enough. And we shall be getting out puppy soon, and Angel, Phil, and Charlie will be on the East Coast soon. And the light at the end of a long school year is starting to brighten as we get closer and closer to summer time.

speaking of spring. Remember when we were at your (Laura and Rose) house for a week for some reason, and we named all the baby geese? And we're were positive that we could tell them apart. I think Laura actually named one of her's Elizabeth which I think was after Elizabeth Bennet. I have a weird memory of that. And I named one Mandy after this girl in a book I was reading. It was a weird book. There was lots of people getting hanged. And Mercy's was Quacky or something... and that goose was cray.

Also, today is Jaquan's birthday! I'm so happy that I get to wish him the biggest birthday wish possible. When I woke up this morning, I think the very first thing I said was "Happy birthday Jaquan."

I like the dorky white guy in the background ^.^

The most depressing part of your day (no matter how attractive you really are).
this is the closest picture of Jaquan that I think I could find. except... he should be smiling


Also, (like Rose said) this time last year, we were probably eating Bruschetta and whatever else we made for lunch. And then we would walk to CVS and buy ice tea which Rose and I would combine in the blender and try and fool Mercy and Laura by bringing a bunch of gross crap into the pantry with us. And then we'd send Mercy biking back down to CVS to pick up oil and a cake mix. And that day was just so much fun! And I miss it. But it's okay, 'cause I know we're going to have a bunch of other fun/weird/scary/random times together.

OH MY GOSH! 

not only does Les Mis have a Mr. Bag song, but Phantom of the Opera does too. But this is a almost classy Mr. Bag (if there is such a thing, I just discovered it). Remember when Christine is hanging out in the graveyard, and she's crying on her fathers grave, and Phantom starts to sing to her and she thinks it's her dad, and then Raoul has to come and they sword fight and it's super awesome? Yeah.... the words of that song that Phantom sings to Christine are: 

Phantom:
Wandering child,
So lost, so helpless
Yearning for my guidance

Christine:
Angel or father
Friend or phantom
Who is it there, staring?

Phantom:
Have you forgotten your Angel?

Christine:
Angel, oh, speak
What endless longings
Echo in this whisper!

Phantom:
Too long you've wandered in winter
Far from my fathering gaze...

Christine:
Wildly my mind beats against you...

Phantom:
You resist....

Phantom/Christine:
Yet your/the soul obeys...

SO CREEPY. 


Anyway.

Laura, I loved your post. And I'm glad that you had a good trip but.... I may or may not be even more happy that you're back to posting. You were gone one week and we all almost died from your lack of posting. That's how much we depend on you, our very responsible/not so responsible older sister. 

Mercy, that was far to much Mr. Bag-ness for me to handle >.< 

Rose, that was a lot of JA.... but I was definitely able to handle it 

READY FOR MY MOST FAVORITE DISCOVERY OF THIS WEEK? 


Not only do I love this song, but I love this Youtuber. She is Mercy's alter-ego. Maybe why I like her so much. She's British. Book nerdy, really funny, she plays Eponine in Les Mis on the London Stage. I just really, really love her. And her hair. How can you hate on that hair? 

So please enjoy all her videos like I have for the past week

I actually have to go write on my other blog now, so have a lovely FIRST DAY OF SPRING and eat a fudg'icle for Jaquan <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment