Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello Mercy, I have been searching for lately....

Good morning (evening) gurls.....

I forgot my Harry GIF last week, so I have to do two today. Oh well. Plus a Marcel one. Tehe.

Yes sir! I hate Tuesdays, have I ever mentioned that? Well, not really. But sort of.


Laura, I'm so glad you're back! Even though it took my like half an hour to read your post, I still enjoyed it and I am so glad you had a successful missions trip!

One thing I just wanna ask- You were in Chinatown.
CHINATOWN.
Do you know who comes from Chinatown?
Chimmy.


AND THE RUSSIAN NOODLE MAN.


Please tell me you didn't buy noodles.
Oh god.

Well, at least you're still alive...

Oh just something real quick!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MR. BAG!
I am promptly going to celebrate with a crap-load of Tyler Oakley (the real representation of Mr. Bag) GIF's. You ready?? I don't think you are.
This is legit on my Tumblr blog. #Noshame

My answer to people who say "One Direction sucks"


He was sooo littleeeee

Add caption

HE UNDERSTANDS US ROSIE

Add caption

You can literally SEE his lisp. Its adorable.

Him and his obsession with Doritos 



I love him so much

Tyler Oakley and I are like the same person.


Okay, so now that I have exploited our blog with Tyler Oakley GIF's...... Mr. Bag, I can't believe you're 24! You're getting so old. And I mean, I know you're reading this. I mean, you ARE our stalker. Anyway, I hope you had a terrible birthday, because I mean honestly. I do NOT want to know how you celebrated it. (His birthday was on Sunday- THE LORDS DAY, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?- for those of you who missed that... not that we really could... it's Mr. Bag we're talking about.)


ANYWAY. This post is progressively getting worse. Poop.

I wanna show y'all this commercial.


Grace and I literally both DIED laughing the first time we saw it and I just thought of The Foursome and how this commercial reminded me of us for some weird reason. I mean, the black gurl and the chubby Asian dude... does it not just scream The Foursome? I think so.


I just love you gurls so much. Have I ever mentioned that? I think so. I just do.

Crap. this post sucks. But I've only got 4 minutes left to finish it. Uggghh.
I literally hate this because I can never, ever write good posts. I suck guys.

I freakin love Marcus Butler. He understands me. Plus he's British<3

Listen to this song.



It's really depressing, but I love it.



I love all your sexy faces! Sorry this post sucks!
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment