Thursday, January 16, 2014

THE LIST


Dear lovely readers,

So, I'm not sure what I want to post about. I've kinda been stalling. First I tried to change up the look of the blog. Then I was going to edit the 'About Us' page that is in the workings and then I decided I needed to suck it up and post something.

what to post.... what to post.

ooh look Pinterest.

maybe I'll just start with a song.





I love this song. It's perfect. 

Laura, I loved your post. It was funny and despicable and all things wonderful. 'cause it was about me. Well and Mercy and Rose. Obviously why it was so awesome. 

Mercy, you know how I feel about your post 

Rose, your post was superawesglamfultastic. literally. 



 actually this song is perfect.

okay so I have something to confess to Laura and Rose. 

so you know how we're supposed to go to your house in February? yeah, so my dgroup wants to hangout that weekend cause the rest of the youth group is going on a retreat but my group is to poor to go so we're just hanging out with each other. (and my group is cooler than the rest of the youth group combined.) But then we decided to go to your house for that weekend and I became torn. 

hangout with my dgroup friends. stay up really late, and probably get sick, but have a fantastic time. 

hangout with the coolest people I know and eat lots and watch movies and do cool things. 

so hard to decide. 

well after much painful decision making, I decided to go with you guys. I kinda knew that I wasn't ever going to get out of it but I needed to make the decision in my head. I backed it up with a bunch of logic in my head but I'm still a tiny bit sad that I'm missing hanging out with my beautiful dgroup. 

but, from now on I think there should be an addition to the end of every post. 

THE LIST

THE LIST will be a list (duh) of all the things we will do (or hope to do) while we live with each other over Single's Awareness weekend. Just so that we can get pumped. and we get to add to it each time we post. I will start it.

THE LIST
of all the things we shall do. 
1) eat

yes, that is on the very top of my priority list. Let's get THE LIST super long shall we? 

I know this is short but I have to go finish dinner so for now I shall say goodbye. I hope you all have a beautiful Thursday night and a terrific weekend <3 Grace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment