Monday, January 20, 2014

Ages 18+ ;) ;)

Baby me

Present day me. We can see I've come a long way :) this is a special sneak peek of my senior pictures
Hello lovelies (look I sort of have an opening greeting now no thanks to y'all),
    It's my birthday! After all my counting down, I officially became a grown-up at 7:58 this morning. To be honest, eighteen feels no different than seventeen. The thing I've discovered about birthdays is that the moment you become another year older, you feel no different, but the year between one age and the next makes the most difference :)
    Grace, Mercy, and Rose- thanks a million for all the birthday shenanigans. Rose, thank you for the hotmazing Foursome Scrapbook (G&M, you'll have to see this amazing piece of art in February), and for making breakfast with me and Bianca and The Other Laura this morning. Mercy, thank you for the phone call, and for the mutual spawning of the idea of the Fandom Olympics. Thanks to Gracie too, and for the Pinterest birthday ecard spam, and especially for your touching post on your personal blog, which made my insides fill with light. You know I'll be writing a Birthday Ode To Grace on August 21st.
    Anyway, I'm making this post rather short because I have a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting with my name on it and I want to put a large quantity of it in my mouth and very soon. I loved all your posts last week, they were upbeat and funny and superawesglamfultastic ;)
    Also, to add to Gracie's List Of All The Things We Will Do (or hope to do) While We Live With Each Other Over Single's Awareness Weekend:
2) sleep very little
3) watch all the Harry Potter movies in one day
4) get into shape (by that I mean go on the occasional walk GOSH ROSIE AND MERCY STOP FREAKING OUT)
    And finally, since I forgot last week and Mercy was kind enough to post it for me, here is your Weekly Dose Of Jared Padalecki, ladies and gents:
just look at that smile.
So, I just realized my post title was a wee bit suggestive and perhaps I used one winky face too many. But I'm an adult now. I can be suggestive and get away with it. Mercy, I hope your post tomorrow has nothing to do with mine today, since I literally gave you a heap of nothing to go off of.
--Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment