Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Netflix ruins your life. Also, how to be happy(:

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LAURA. That's all.
Wait, no it's not.
Laura, I think you should open all your posts like this:

Because, I mean, who wouldn't? That really, is, all.




So, I woke up this morning like this:

 Because I'd stayed up till 12:00 with Gracie, watching Doctor Who and peeing our pants because WEEPING ANGELS!

However, my day progressed very quickly, because I woke up, got coffee and went straight on the computer to do math. That was no fun, but after that, I gathered my science textbooks and went to the living room, comfy-ing myself up on the couch to learn about bacteria with exotic cell walls and other science-y stuff like that.

At around noon, my Gramma came to pick up Grace to go shopping- she had some Christmas clothes she needed bigger sizes of. So I bade them goodbye and continued with science, which was extremely interesting, actually.

After a bit though, I got bored and lonely and looked up at my TV and thought Netflix!
 Netflix is a introverts/girls/lazy persons/anyone/EVERYONE'S best friend. Don't deny it. You know it's true.
So I scrolled through Netflix for a minute, then spotted something that, after clicking watch ruined my life forever.


 DANGNABIT, THIS SHOW. I.. I just can't. 3 freaking episodes and I'm already hooked. Ugh. THIS IS WHAT NETFLIX DOES TO YOU! It ruins your life. Not that I really had a life at all before this. I mean, besides like, Doctor Who.

Anyway, so yeah. Now I'm obsessed with Supernatural. Laura and Rose are probably all like:
Except everyone knows thats Grace and I. C'mon son. #DynamicDuoforever

So scratch that. Laura and Rose are probably all like:

#VICTORYDANCE! And cuz like, Dean and Sam. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. 


So, I actually had I planned post and stuff. I should get to that.

Here it goes.

HOW TO BE HAPPY! I made a list.

-Make a happy playlist/mix CD and listen to it all the time.
-Watch Supernatural/Doctor Who/Sherlock/Psych
-Drink chocolate milk
-Take a nap
-Take a walk (in moderate weather, please)
-Blog
-Talk on the phone with a good friend
-Eat Asian takeout
-Have a lazy day
-Have a nice, general conversation with your mom.
-Look at GIF's.
-Have a dance party with somebody, or yourself.
-Make cake
-Eat the cake
-Watch a musical
-Invent something brilliant, like The Fandom Olympics.
-Sing Poker Face by Lady Gaga at the top of your lungs.
-Stay up late for once. On a school night o.O

That's all I have for now! If any of you have anything you'd like to add to that, please- feel free :) You can never be too happy. Or maybe you can.... o.o

Speaking of adding to lists, I need to add to THE LIST!
So here we go.

Gracie's List Of All The Things We Will Do (or hope to do) While We Live With Each Other Over Single's Awareness Weekend:
-Bake things
-Fangirl
-Watch Supernatural and Doctor Who both :) 

Well, that's it for today, folks! I hope y'all enjoyed this very scattered post, and Rosie- I'LL SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY!
xoxo, Mercy 

No comments:

Post a Comment