Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Superawesglamfultastic.

It's hump day!


How are you lovely ladies on this fine January Wednesday? I'm doing superawesglamfultastically. You may be asking yourself "Did she really just use the word "superawesglamfultastically"?" "What will you gain when you lose?" or maybe even "Why is Rose in a good mood? Rose is never in a good mood." Well you were asking yourself one of those questions anyway, and I can answer it: yes, I did just say superawesglamfultastically, it's a combination of superhero, awesome, glamorous,wonderful, and fantastically. Well, it's the adverb version. The adjective version is superawesglamfultastic. And can I just say, it a pretty superawesglamfultastic word. Moving right along, the reason I'm doing superawesglamfultastically is because, well there's a list of reasons actually.

Reasons why Rose feels superawesglamfultastic today.


  1. Because I'm rereading Paper Towns and it's just....hhkhjhldgzxhdznhyhlgxc.
  2. John and (more importantly) Laura are going to be gone for the entire weekend so I'm going to have my own room and I'm pretty frickin excited.
  3. And, last but not least, I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up. That is if Peter Pan doesn't show up and take me away to Neverland first. 
Anyway, it's true, I've decided I want to be a book editor because I'm a grammar Nazi who get pissed of by crappy literature, so this would be a good thing for me. Not to mention, there isn't technically an assigned dress code so there's a 30% chance that I could wear my pajamas all day. Okay, I lied, it's probably more like a 5% chance, but whatever, I'll take what I can get.  

Anyway, enough about me, I should reply to your posts.

Gracie: Your post made me want to light everything I have ever written on fire, because it would never measure up to the perfection of that beautiful combination of the alphabet that you posted last Thursday. Well done.

SETH MEYERS AND AMY POEHLER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!


Laura: Your post, as it usually does, had the whole John Green effect on me wherein it made me want to rethink my life and curl up in fetal position and cry enough tear to recreate the story of Noah. And I loved it. 



Mercy: I'm am terribly grieved to hear that you broke your foot and I to see you before you get it off so I can sign it. And if I don't, just write gurl please on it for me. BUT YOUR POST THOUGH! I loved it so so so so so so so so much. And because I loved it so so so so so so so so much, here's a gif of two of the most perfect people to ever walk the planet.



 I need to bounce, Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow. -Rosie. WAIT! LOOK AT THIS GIF! 


I can't!!!!! Anyway, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment