Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ferris Bueller is my hero!

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday!



So, as you might've already known, I'm deadly sick- not so deadly anymore- and have a broken foot. Yay! Just what I love! Not really.

Anyway, before I go into that, I just want to say, Laura I liked your post and all your minion GIF's. That was adorable. Grace, your post was pretty much awesome and Rose, I can't remember what yours was about but I'm sure it was FANTASTIC!


So, yeah, I've been sick. Like pretty sick. I mean, I don't usually mind being sick, but this was pretty bad. Not that I want you to feel bad for me. You don't have to, because I know you girls gurls are all secretly black-hearted little monsters who don't care about anyone.




So since I've been so sick, I've been doing/watching/reading/listening to lot's of things to help make me feel better or cheer me up. Right now I'm listening to A Very Potter Musical, which always makes me feel better. Last night I watched Duck Dynasty and yesterday afternoon I spent four hours watching Wives and Daughters- GOODNESS OSBORNE HAMLEY IS SO ATTRACTIVE!

AND OH.MY.GOSH. I just Googled him and.. and... and.. no, no, no, this can't be happening.. no, no, no... See, I wouldn't have known this, I never watch the new Pride&Prejudice, this is a disgrace....
WELL APPARENTLY- Laura Backus, you better not get a gross, warped, annoying, not at all accurate image in your mind when I tell you this because it won't be true especially because you haven't even seen W&D yet- ahem, APPARENTLY, the guy who plays my amazing and attractive and sweet and loving and absolutely perfect Osborne Hamley is the same guy who plays Mr.  Collins in the new Pride&Prejudice.





He's way younger and more attractive and more facial-haired in W&D. So please, Laura. No pre-judging till we come in February and you've seen it. Cuz I know Rosie doesn't watch the new P&P. And I don't really know how bad Mr. Collins is in the new one, but I know enough about Mr. Collins to know.... *shudders*
BUT EITHER WAY OSBORNE IS BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL and I'd like to marry him. Grace gets Rodger. 

ANYWAY, back to cheering up.

You know what I've found really helps with cheering up? (Just in general because I am not just talking about me here)
GIF's! And Ferris Bueller. So Ferris Bueller GIF's are like the ultimate cheerer-upper.



The story of my fangirl life











I think that's enough. I guess since I've forgotten about my GIF of the day for so long, I owe you girls one. So here it goes.


Because Laura forgot to do the Daily Dose of Jared Padalecki





 

And because why not. Grace, you're welcome.

Wow that was terribly short I know but... what can I say? My mind is so mashed potato-y from being sick all weekend. Hopefully I'll do better next week....
Girls, I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday evening and Rosie, I can't wait to read your post tomorrrroooowww!
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment