Wednesday, January 29, 2014

TFIOS, physics, presidential birthdays, and SHERLOCK!!!!!!

It's hump day!

I JUST WATCHED THE FREAKING TFIOS TRAILER AND IT LOOKS WRONG! BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I CAN'T! I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EVEN! IT'S JUST SO FREAKING! I CAN'T! I CAN'T! JUST JUST JUST ASDFGHJKL'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided I should start this post replying to you girls's....you girls'....your posts.....?

Gracedarling: Your post was fantastic, in every sense of the word. And I'm glad to know you're fangirling because fangirling is the answer to life.....kinda.

Laurabeth: We already had this discussion, but I will say it again: I. Am. Not. Emma.

Mercybear: Your post was beautiful. And I love all of the music you posted!

A lot has happened in this week. Well not a lot lot, but a little a lot. A lottle? Anyway, I had an exceedingly nerdy week. Last Thursday I discovered my newest fangirl obsession: physics. I know, I hate all science because I find it gross. But physics is actually really cool. I like it because it's really practical. And it's not stupid like, for instance, meteorology. I never thought I would like science.



The moral of this story is I hate science, yet I love the science of all sciences.  There. I can't help if I don't make sense.

And the other super nerdy thing I did this week was I decided to celebrate all the presidents birthdays. Not really hardcore, but I want to acknowledge all of their birthdays. Take today for instance, it's William McKinley's birthday. And you see, William McKinley's wife, Ida, hated the color yellow. She hated it so much in fact that when she moved into the White House she had everything yellow removed. So today I threw out something yellow. And William McKinley loved carnations, so he always wore a red carnation  in his lapel for good luck. So my father brought a bunch of red carnations. So just little things like that. I just think it'll be fun.

I can hear Sherlock upstairs. I'm can't. I feel the need to fangirl.




This scares me so much.


Well I need to bounce. Gracie I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow! -Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment