Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Music and Harry Styles

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday!

LAURA, YOUR POST WAS SO AMAZING I JUST ASDFGHJKL JUST ON POINT *CLAPS*

Rosie, your last post was soooo good! I loved it so much! Like Willy Shakes is the bomb.com, I have to agree. THE IDES OF MARCH ARE UPON US! (Someone said that in class today and I've just been trying to fit it into every sentence I say but I haven't been able to, but now I can! Sort of.)

GRACE YOUR POST WAS FULL OF MAGICAL TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSION IN SPACE AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND PICTURES AND I AM JUST SO. PROUD. OF. YOU.



Anyway, first off I wanna share this absolutely amazing quote with you gurls, cuz it makes me just so ah:

 “The music in his laughter had a way of rounding off the missing notes in her soul.” ~Gloria Naylor

Is that not just gorgeous? Yes. It is. It's beautiful. That's all. 


Anyway, since the title of my posts sort of says it- I'm here to talk about music! Cuz I love music. And since I don't have much time to post right now, this is gonna be rushed and scattered, but please, bear with me. 

First off- I haven't seen 'Frozen' yet, but I'm obsessed with two songs from it! 

 

So cute, and so sad. I just love it. 




Let It Go- Idina Menzel's version, (from the movie) mind you, which in my opinion, is way better than Demi Lovato's. Not that Demi's isn't good. Cuz it is. But Broadway beats Disney any day, just saying.  

Grace and I have a new-found tendency of just saying 'The cold never bothered me anyway' whenever someone mentions the weather being too cold for them. Because it doesn't. 

Moving on. 



Team by Lorde is a fantastic song that I like way better than Royals, just... putting it out there. 

 

 HUNTER HAYES IS ALL I'M GONNA SAY AND LIKE NEW MUSIC AND LIKE BEAUTIFUL AND LIKE HOLY BANANA GRAMS, I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN. I cried, okay. The end. 



Favorite Sam Tsui original. The end. It's beautiful and PLEASE listen to it sometime. 


I just realized this is a lot of music to listen to. I'm sorry. But I'm obsessed with music. 


AHHH GUYS I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME! 

 I'm sorry, I just have like a certain amount of computer time and we were doing family worship and I missed the first half an hour so this is so cramped and scattered and messy and I APOLOGIZE! 

 So, you know how Laura has her Weekly Dose of JarPad? I think Imma have the Weekly Dose of Harry Styles.
  
 Cuz he's my babe. And it's my post and I can do what I want. 
You're welcome.
I have to go.
This sucks.
Watch this car commercial with Tommy Hiddles to make things better

I LOVE ALL YOUR SEXY FACES! 
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment