Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I watched Mean Girls yesterday...

It's hump day!


Wow guy, I feel like I haven't posted since last year. I'm such a rebel, I haven't done school since 2013. Ha.Ha.Ha. I freaking hate New Years puns. But if I have to suffer through them them so do you.

I've been planing what I'm about to write in this post since....Monday? But, because of my busy social calender (read: mourning Rose Tyler/procrastinating/zoning out) I forgot to read Laura and Mercy's posts. So to make up for it, I'll reply to those first, even though they were written last year and are there for no longer relevant. (I SWEAR I'M KIDDING! I'M JUST IN A SASSTASTIC MOOD TODAY!)

Gracie: Your post from 2 (?) weeks ago was wonderful. It really helped me not be so CharlieBrown-ish this Christmas.

Laura: In  answer to the question you have asked me 3 times, I'm allergic. (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY! IT KEEPS COMING UP! LIKE WORD VOMIT! Your post was beautiful, here's some David to make up for my vomit)

He's applauding your post!


Mercy: We're literally the same person.


Anyway, Happy 2014! Since this is the first post of the new year I'm going to write it (pause for dramatic effect) about  the new year. To be perfectly honest, New Years scares the living crap out of me. Probably because all I can think about is the up coming year and all the terrible things that can and will happen.

Terrible things that can happen


  1. The apocalypses.
  2.  The plague.
  3. Mercy could stop being a fangirl.
  4. Laura could start being stupid.
  5. Grace could become goth.
  6. More of my favorite bands could go on hiatus's.
  7. Canada.
  8. Turtle out break.
  9. My life could become Little House on the Prairie.
Terrible things that will happen


  1. Laura will graduate and leave me to die.
  2. School will start again.
  3. Turtles will continue to live.
  4. Highschool students will still be stupid.
  5. Jensen Ackles won't be married to me.
  6. I'll have to suffer through an entire season of Martha on Doctor Who.
Of course, none of this is guaranteed. For all I know, the plague will break out and kill all the turtles and Jensen Ackles wife and school and everything will be wonderful!!!!


But, chances are good I'm right. Chances are good, that school will start, and life will go on sucking. 

I should make that my New Years resolution. I should stop being so dang depressing all the time. After all there are some things to look forward to this year.


Fantastic things to look forward to this year
  1. I'll get my own room....kinda.
  2. Mary-Kate will be home all the time!
  3. Grace will get her apparition licence and come see me!!! 
  4. I HAVE A SUPERNATURAL CALENDER AND THEREFORE GET TO STARE AT SAM AND DEANS FACES FOR 13 MONTHS!
  5. I only have 3 and a half years left of highschool!
  6. The first annual foursomeaversary is coming up!
  7. We will write another round story.

Well, I need to sleep. I'm so looking forward to your post Gracie!!!!!  -Rosie?

No comments:

Post a Comment