Thursday, January 2, 2014

First post of 2014

Dear Laura, Mercy, Rose, and whoever else might be reading this,

  Well, it's January 2nd and so far, it has been a fantastic year. Yesterday, Mercy and I went ice skating with Abbie and Hannah and some of their friends and it was really fun. I wasn't sure if I should go but it turned out to be really really fun. And I saw the cutest guy in the history of cute skater guys. I've been wanting to move to Simsbury and hunt him down. It's bad. 

Anyway, Laura I loved your post. It inspired me to have a great year and truthfully, I was really scared of this year. But I've warmed up to it and I'm actually extremely happy that 2013 is over because this past semester was awful. School was hard and my friends were dramatic and I was sad and upset a lot of the time. But this year I'm going to try to have a super great time. I don't like New Years resolutions and if you read my blog post on Adventure is Out There you can see what I'm doing instead.

There are a few things I want to do this year that I don't count as resolutions:

read more classics
learn TPG on piano
cook more
learn to drive

Mercy and Rose, you two are basically the same person and it scares me also. Both of your posts were as fantastic as you are. 
And now I'm going to pull a Mercy and Rose and put up a ton of GIF's to describe just how FREAKIN' EXCITED I AM TO SEE YOU GUYS ON SATURDAY!!!

this is a much better Doctor Who GIF than the one Laura put up. That was just cruel.



We are going to eat, and possibly cook or make drink disasters, and we are going to give each other awesome presents, and we're going to watch 'Doctor Who' and 'Bride and Prejudice' and we're going to laugh and probably cry and take walks or break the hammocks again and its going to be so much fun and I just can't take this asdfghjkl. 
 
*takes deep breath* 
 
*breaks out in large Asian Burrito smile*
 
*tries to focus on post*
 
*fails*
 
*takes another deep breath*
 
*takes sip of ice cold coffee*
 
*freezes mouth from coffee*
 
Well I know this is short, but my fingers are about to freeze from being out in the cold air for too long so I shall say farewell and wish you all the best January 2nd Thursday of all time <3 Grace
 
this is my wish for anyone and everyone reading this post

No comments:

Post a Comment