Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I GOTTA GET BACK TO BLOGGIN'!!! (and in which I rant about the things I hate. Great way to start the new year, huh?)

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday!

Oh, how I've missed saying that.


BUT BEFORE I GO INTO THAT- I just need to say.
LAURA GRACE BACKUS THAT GIF WAS SO NOT OKAY BECAUSE-BECAUSE BECAUSE, NO NO NO NO I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN THERE YET SO IT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO GO EITHER AND UGH HE HAD TO AND IN THE WORST WAY AND I CRIED SO HARD AND THERE'S NOTHING TO HELP PAIN LIKE THIS JUST LET ME DIE RIGHT NOW.

*Deep breath*
I'm sorry. I just can't handle that show sometimes. All of the times. I need to make a petition to kill both Steven Moffat and Russell T. Davies. It needs to happen.

Steven Moffat everyone.



Just. Just... what? Who says that? That's messed up.


Anyway, Laura, I really liked your post because it was inspiring and I do believe we own that book and I shall read it now. It seems very interesting but I feel like it's going to be a huge guilt trip for me because I'm an extremely lazy, introverted person who doesn't like doing anything at all. This may be a problem.

Have I mentioned how much I hate posting after you, Laura? I just do. It's so not fair.

Ugh. I hate life. Can I just say that? I'm just in one of those moods right now. I'm in pain, I'm tired, my hands are cold, Kacey Musgraves is telling me to do drugs and I just want to die. Especially after seeing that GIF Laura posted. Why must life be so difficult?
AUGH.

I'm trying to be happy, really I am. I just feel like December isn't a good month for me. I dunno. Especially after the holidays. I'm already in post-Christmas Depression. It sucks. Like a dementor.

I mean, there is things for me to happy about. Namely:
Micah's home
I got some pretty sweet Christmas presents
I have a warm house and good food to eat
I'm going ice skating tomorrow
I'm seeing you girls on Saturday!
I'm going shopping today, and even though it involves leaving the house, I'm getting Laura her Christmas gift, so it's alright ^.^

I just have mixed feelings about living. I mean, there are so many things to hate, and so many things to love. I mean, obviously life is one of our greatest gifts and I'd never like kill myself or anything, but sometimes I just get tired of doing that same things all the time. It's probably just cuz I'm an introverted nerd who doesn't like interacting, and that's perfectly okay with me, but sometimes I wish I actually appriciated the life I have and I actually went out and Did Hard Things. 
Jeez. I need to stop being so depressing all the time. 

We're on our way to a New Years party at the moment (I'm doing this off Grace's smart phone) and I'm wearing my Doctor Who t-shirt. Loud and proud ;) 

I know this is megashort and pretty lame, and not as nice and cool and put together as Laura's, but I'm just not having a good time of the month and am extremely sleep-deprived and just got back from shopping for like four hours (Laura, your gift is UH-MAY-ZING. You're welcome) and am not in the mood to talk. Although I am extremely thankful to be back to blogging! It's wonderful. More or less. 

I hope you all have fantastic evenings and  a great new year! I mean, we'll see you tomorrow, but still. 
Rosie, can't wait to read your post tomorrow! 
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment