Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm at a new level of obsessed.

Dear readers,

I'm not inclined to write out everyones names. Nor am I inclined to write out anything, not even the word 'lovely' like I did last week because I have a splitting headache. Maybe I'm growing a Greek warrior goddess in my head. and maybe she'll come breaking free, dressed in full battle gear and my headache will go away. Or maybe I'll make myself some tea. yes tea sounds nice.

Guys, that was the most stupid tea making process ever. First, our tea pot was frozen and I had to defrost it. Then I threw away my tea bag and left the empty box on counter next to my mug... and then after I saved my bag from the trash can (it was in one of those paper packages so it was still sanitary) I tore the bag open and had to tie it back together with the string.... and I just want tea and to be warm and not have a headache.

Laura, happy birthday dear ^.^

Mercy, I think you know what we're doing tonight.... ugh that was creepy.  I can't wait till you come home from school and we can party it up!

Rose. I loved your post. the end.

Did you know that honey can last forever? I was at this organic beauty store and the lady (who reminded me a crazy lot like Meryl Streep. It was cool in a weird way) said that they found honey in one of the Egyptian pharaohs tombs which was still good to eat. Which is both creepy and cool.

OH MY WORD! I'm listening to Doctor Who openeing theme from season 4 and I can't do this. It's so beautiful and I miss it. Know why I miss it? 'Cause Mercy and I got to season 5 and then season 6 and that means Matt Smith (or 11, whichever you prefer) and I actually really love him.
he looks like he's talking to the other picture of himself
Because here's the thing. There are fangirls. Fangirls of David Tennant. And they are annoying. I know. And for a fixed point in my life I thought that maybe, just maybe I was a David Tennant fangirl. And maybe I am. But I'm also a Christopher Eccelston fangirl. And Matt Smith. But more than that, I am a Doctor Who fangirl and I really really like them all.

    Cause they all have amazing things about them. Amazing different things.
i like how grumpy he looks.

 9 was sassy. Unbelievably sassy. But he wasn't in long enough.

And 10 was smart and beautiful. But he was in for so long that he created sort of a cult (David Tennant fangirls).

And 11 is so much like a little kid and him and River Song. gah! But with him comes almost a new age of Doctor Who. which is sad and hard to explain but if you've seen it then you know what I mean.

I can't pick a favorite because they are all my favorite. And I think that I'm going to go back to the beginning and watch some of the other Doctors. I probably won't watch all of them, or in order. I just want to know about Doctors 1-8 because they are all pretty awesome I bet. But I'm also psyched for when I get to catch up and see each episode week by week... which will actually suck because who want's that much uncontrolled suspense and drama and terribly fantastic-ness? I am excited for Peter Capaldi though because who isn't? He seems so.... Doctor-ish. So much of what and who the Doctor is. But that's just me looking at the poster.

Gurls I think I've reached a new level of obsessed. Mercy and Rose are probably shaking their heads and laughing under their breath with tears streaming down their faces because they're thinking how much farther I could go down this road of pure obsessed. But you guys know me, I like things but I don't get OBSESSED about things. But this is like... Mercy and I have watched about 3-4 episodes every single day this week. It's bad. We just sit there wasting our lives... but it's not wasted. We're learning so much about science and space and earth and love and friendship and heartaches and wars and victories and everything in between. Including what's cool in fashion these days thanks to 11.

...so maybe we are wasting our evenings but it's the best kind of wasting. It's better than watching... Honey Boo Boo or The Bachelor. ha remember when I turned that on one night, Mercy? Yeah that was a fun experience. not.

okay anyway. I'm done. for now. I'll try to make my post next week be more worthwhile. I hope you all have the best weekend ever and if a mad man in a blue box falls from the sky then you had better call me up. <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment