Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This gurl gets sidetracked easily.

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday.

I want you here with me, like how I pictured it, so I don't have to keep imagining!
Oops, sorry, my music affects my writing sometimes. Ignore that.

All your pasts posts were lovely, even if I can't remember half of them. Laura, I did enjoy your post a lot, and guess what? We watched Psych: The Musical last night too! Although your last night was Sunday night, while my last night was Monday night. I absolutely adored the psych musical. It's my favorite crime show turned into a musical, and everyone knows I wish my life was a musical (but I mean, with all the singing I do on a regular basis, my life could be a musical and I just can't tell the difference) so all in all- I really, really enjoyed watching Lassie prance around singing, and Gus tap-dance with a Jamaican accent and Jules singing her beautiful bravado voice she has and probably best of all- Chief doing choreographed dancing with Police officers while she sang. Like, just... #winning.




Anyway, like my last post, it is snowing again today! And I have a snow day at my other school, and Abbie is home and I'm wearing a sweater with a panda bear on it and we have homemade cookies in the pantry and a jar full (or not so full) of chocolate kisses on top of our fridge and so, Grace, I am doing very fantastic. The only not-so fantastic thing right now is- my hands are freezing. And it's rather hard to type when your fingers are so cold and stiff you can barely move them. But I shall conquer this!

IF THIS ROOM WAS BURNIN', I WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE! CUZ YOU BEEN TAKIN' UP MY MIND WITH YOUR LITTLE WHITE LIES, LITTLE WHITE LIES!
*Sighs* Again, my music is affecting my writing. Please ignore that one as well.

On the subject of music, I'd like to tell you all about this wonderful man named John Legend.
Okay, I have no idea if he's actually a nice person, but his song All Of Me is absolutely perfect and I am going to dance to it at my wedding. Also, his song You & I (Nobody In The World) is pretty amazing... and sweet and adorable.
While we're on the subject of wedding songs, I'm going to dance to So This Is Love from Cinderella, but not the Cinderella version. I'm going to dance to that version by that guy.
this guy.

WITH that guy. MHM. Grace knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.
While we're on the subject of marrying people, I have too many men that I want to marry. It's ridiculous. Maybe I'll move to Utah and become a reversed polygamist! 
I mean, the list is endless- pretty much. 
1) Kili 




But everyone knows this would ACTUALLY say 'Gurl' because real gentlemen don't swear
 This man. I swear, we shall be married, one of theses days. As soon as he hops out of his little fictional world and meets me and falls despretley in love with my gorgeous face and shining personality. Then we can get married

2) Hunter Freaking Hayes 



 THIS. BOY. My words can't even express how much I love him. Ugh. 

Not to mention: 
3) Harry Styles
4) Tom Hiddleston
5) Benedict Cumberbatch
6) David Tennant 
7) The Disney Dude
8) Ashton Irwin

I CAN'T EVEN. WHY MUST THEY ALL BE SO FREAKING PERFECT?!?!
 AND LIKE WHY AM I SUCH A FANGIRL? WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL? I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!



 I NEED TO STOP BUT I JUST... CAN'T. 

*deep breaths* I'm okay. But that's all for today. It HAS to be all. Or else. 
Rose, I CAN'T wait to read your post tomorrow!
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment