Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's my Wednesday....FANTASTIC!

It's hump day!                                                                                                                                                  


I watched the Empty Child on Friday, and now I'm going through Christopher Eccleston withdrawals again so I've decide in this post I'm going to over use every Christopher Eccleston gif ever because it's my Wednesday and I'm gonna do what I want.

Laura your post was

But really, I absolutely loved it! And I'm glad to hear you're doing good even though I totally knew you were because I live in the same house as me.

Mercy, your post was

And it made me smile, except I totally called dibs on Benedict Cumberpatch looonnnngggg before you did.

And Gracie, your post was

It totally had that John Green thing going on because it made me want to rethink my entire life! And in reply to your post I'm doing pretty fantastic myself. And I'm going to make a list of all the fantastic things in my life because, again, it's my Wednesday.

1. Christmas is a week from today and Christmas eve is a week from yesterday and boxing day is week from tomorrow and I'm pretty freaking excited. Not to mention it's the only day in a year that it's socially except able to wear your pajamas all day. And since I do that every day I'm pretty happy.
     

2. All of my siblings are home which is pretty great. (And pretty not great at the same time.)


3. I started listening to All Time Low again, which is great because I love them, but it's awful because it reminds me of the 7th grade which I hated, but whatever I love them.


4. I'm done school until next year tomorrow!!!!!!


Anyway Gracie, I'm doing pretty great. How are you my darling burrito?

So this post is pretty much done. But before it is I'm going to spam you with more Christopher Eccleston.










Gurl please

And here's an my favorite All Time Low song because it's stuck in my head.


Goodbye my darling foursome! I can't wait for your post tomorrow Gracie! -Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment