Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rose attempts to resolve as much conflict as possible because Laura told her to.

(Mercy, your post was fantastic!)

"...if you've seen a tall man who kind of resembles Christopher Eccleston? He's my father, and I need to speak with him."
The party stared at Amelia for a long second. "Uhm, yeah I just saw him actually. He walked into this building with my friend." Said Harry, with a beautiful and awkward side smile.

He could not believe Teddy's sister was this beautiful. Strangely enough, she resembled Teddy in an odd kind of way.
"Oh well, you all should come with me and stop standing here awkwardly. What are your names by the way?"
The Sassy Novice, who was tired of Harry doing all the talking, replied "I'm Jane (I decided to name the Sassy Novice because the Sassy Novice is not an acceptable name), the curly one is Chris, the gingery one is Walter, and the one  who is clearly in love with you is Harry." Jane's response made everyone, including Amelia, blush.
"Oh, well it's uh nice to, uh, meet to all." Said Amelia who could not take her eyes off of Harry, due to the Sassy Novice's comment.
"I think we should head inside." Said Uncle Chris, in an effort to make to the situation less awkward.
"Wait," said Harry, who clearly wasn't thinking, "if we go inside won't we have to tell Teddy that the Christopher Eccleston man is his father?" Immediately after the words came out of his mouth he regretted them.
"Nice move genius." Said Jane.


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!" Screamed Amelia. "I DON'T HAVE A BROTHER!!!!"
"Oh my goodness. I did not mean to say that. I am so thick." Said Harry, which had no effect on Amelia who was hyperventilating.
"We are going into this recording studio, and we are going to sort out this whole mess. Okay?" Said Tom Hiddleston I mean, Uncle Chris.
"Okay. I am okay. Okay let's go inside now. It's just, I have a brother? WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TELL ME ANYTHING? Okay. Okay, let's go inside." At this everyone went inside. 
"They're probably upstairs. But there's an elevator right over here that we can take." Said Amelia, leading everyone in the direction of the elevator. 
"I'm sorry for this. It was an accident. Sorry." Said Harry as they entered to elevator.


"Oh no, it's fine. I didn't mean to freak out. It was just kind of shocking to find out I HAVE A FREAKING BROTHER THAT I'VE NEVER MET. But other than that, I'm peachy." Said Amelia.
"Oh, I guess that could come as kind of a shock." Said Harry.

The elevator dinged and everyone stepped out and entered a large office room. Sitting on some couches was Teddy and the Christopher Eccleston man. Teddy looked really happy sitting there talking (singing?) to his father.

"Hello father. I have a bone to pick with you." Said Amelia putting her hands on her hips.
"Oh hello dear. Who are your friends?" Said the Christopher Eccleston man.
"I'm Harry. This is Jane. That one is Walter. And the other one is Chris. We're friends of Teddy's."  
"Who's Teddy?" Said Teddy's father. 
"The lad on the couch across from you." Said Uncle Chris, gesturing towards Teddy.
"Oh, okay. I wasn't sure because all this boy has done since I met him is sing and I couldn't figure out what his name is. Amelia, what is it that you want?" Said Jerry.
"Well uhm...." Said Amelia, looking at Uncle Chris for help.
"Well you see, uhmm..." Said Uncle Chris, who had no idea how to tell Jerry that Teddy was his son.
"Jerry, Teddy's your son. He was left on the steps of the orphanage that I work at 17 years ago." Said Jane bluntly. 
At this Teddy fell over into a lamp.

***
Teddy awoke to a large crowd of people standing above him. 
"Teddy? Are you okay?" Said Walter, who looked very worried. 
"Yeah, I'm fine." Said Teddy. SAID Teddy. SAID TEDDY. "OH MY GOODNESS I CAN SPEAK!" SAID Teddy.
"Really? After all this time all you needed was to smack your head really hard on lamp? WE COULD HAVE FIXED THIS YEARS AGO! I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU SINGING EVERYTHING ALL THIS TIME?" Said Harry, who was slightly annoyed.
"Can you still sing?" Asked Uncle Chris.
"I don't care!" Sang Teddy, in an incredibly offkey voice. 
"Apparently not." Said Jane.
"You're my son!" Said Jerry, wrapping Teddy in a huge hug.
"You're my brother!" Said Amelia, joining the hug. 
After the hug broke apart Jerry said,"The only problem is my boss really needs me to sign some new talent, and now I don't have anyone." 
"I'm sure Walter would love to do it." Said Teddy.
"That would be fantastic! Would you do it Walter?" Said Jerry 
"That would be fantastic!" Said Walter. 
"Uhm, Walter now that I can talk I have to tell you something."


(Gracie, don't forget about Harry and his sisters. Have fun concluding!)






No comments:

Post a Comment